Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > What’s the shakiest, roughest and most painful wood coaster?

What’s the shakiest, roughest and most painful wood coaster?

Posted: 3/11/19 at 1:22:44 PM
Views: 736

What defunct or current wood coaster is the most shakiest roughest and most intense and painful to your body and why?.

Re: What’s the shakiest, roughest and most painful wood coaster? by upstop upstop Profile at 3/21/19 9:16:05 PM
Predator and Boulder Dash
Re: What’s the shakiest, roughest and most painful wood coaster? by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 5/2/19 9:34:26 AM
Rolling Thunder at SFGAdv, however it is not deceased (besides some left over track of the first drop).
- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv
Re: What’s the shakiest, roughest and most painful wood coaster? by JMcCray1911 at 6/30/19 8:29:33 PM
Wildcat at Hershey! Felt like I had gotten my a%% kicked after I got off.

* This post was modified at 6/30/19 8:30:44 PM *

Re: What’s the shakiest, roughest and most painful wood coaster? by theRock-steel theRock-steel Profile at 7/2/19 6:21:49 AM
The worst that isn't around anymore was Rattler. Wilde Beast, Boardwalk Bullet, and Hurler @ Carowinds are all bad. They just hurt. Good woodens like Mystic Timbers, GhostRider, or American Thunder are really good. Bad ones are really bad.
Re: What’s the shakiest, roughest and most painful wood coaster? by LoneStar LoneStar Profile at 7/4/19 10:06:36 PM
Here in Texas The Rattler was gosh awful from day 1.

Sadly, the Texas Giant got really bad, too, as do all Summer/Dinn creations. Re-working both coasters with the Rocky Mountain treatment was the best decision.

Before The Texas Giant got bad, it was such an amazing coaster. I cried the last few years I rode it, because it had fallen into such good condition. As a kid is struck terror in us!

- LoneStar

Re: What’s the shakiest, roughest and most painful wood coaster? by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 7/21/19 2:23:06 AM
Hoosier Hurricane is pretty damn awful.