Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > What’s the roughest wood coaster u ever been on?

What’s the roughest wood coaster u ever been on?

Posted: 3/11/19 at 1:17:40 PM
Views: 71

What’s the roughest, most painful shakiest wood coaster u ever been on and
where was it? How did it make you feel?. What coaster u ever been on has the
most headbanging?. What’s the most extreme and intense coaster u ever been
on and why?. What’s the most painful and shakiest and roughest defunct
coaster u ever been on and why? What’s the best coaster ever u been on and
why?. Hope to hear from u soon

Sean Kaufman

Re: What’s the roughest wood coaster u ever been on? by CenturyFlyer CenturyFlyer Profile at 3/11/19 6:11:50 PM
Hurler at Kings Dominion is by far the roughest coaster I've ever been on - and it's now defunct! I normally love wooden coasters, even if they're rough, but Hurler was just an extremely painful, jostling experience that I'm glad I only had to go through once.

As for most intense, Intimidator 305 takes the cake (KD isn't even my home park)! It's the only coaster that I've ever blacked out on - heck, I've never even greyed out on any coaster before!

As for all time favorite, I have a hard time deciding, but I'm a huge wooden coaster fan, so somewhere in the top 3 or so is Hersheypark's Wildcat, Waldameer's Ravine Flyer II, and Knoebels' Twister.

Re: What’s the roughest wood coaster u ever been on? by Thunder21 Thunder21 Profile at 3/11/19 9:53:52 PM
Do you think the hurler that was at kings dominion
Was more rough and shaky and more painful then son
Of beast?. What made son of beast so aweful?
Re: What’s the roughest wood coaster u ever been on? by CenturyFlyer CenturyFlyer Profile at 3/12/19 6:25:11 PM
Thunder21 said:

Do you think the hurler that was at kings dominion
Was more rough and shaky and more painful then son
Of beast?. What made son of beast so aweful?

I've never been to Kings Island, but Son of Beast looks like it was awesome.
Re: What’s the roughest wood coaster u ever been on? by upstop upstop Profile at 3/21/19 9:09:12 PM
I've never been to Kings Island, but Son of Beast looks like it was awesome.

SOB was awesome, rode it many times. Most people say it was rough, I say it was forceful.