Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Mean Streak last rides Friday

Mean Streak last rides Friday

Posted: 9/14/16 at 5:55:35 PM
Views: 2201

Anybody going to this? Are there really going to be people lined up for this? Anybody care about old MeanSqueaker?

I plan to go because the 1st Hallow Friday in Sept is usually pretty low crowd wise (northern Ohio love their High School Football).

My plan is to get there for early entry and go to the marina entrance. Walk under and past the shiny new drop coaster and head for MF. Hope to get 3 rides there, then get 1 on Maverick. Then I guess I'll walk over to Mean Streak and see what's going on. I rode it last month, there was actually a line. It was pretty rough, lol, but I was in a bad seat. After that, Dragster, Magnum, and Gatekeeper, then back to the car for a sandwich and couple beers (I love sitting at the car with a few beers watching the park). Head back in before 8pm for some Haunts and more MF hopefully.

I actually expect this MeanStreak thing to draw a large crowd. I have this feeling I already took my last ride, because I'm not waiting more than 15 minutes for it (unless I hear they got the brakes off or something).

Last Squeaks - Friday 6pm-7pm.

* This post was modified at 9/15/16 4:41:14 PM *

Re: Mean Streak last rides Friday by frontrow frontrow Profile at 9/14/16 8:49:07 PM
We took our last ride 6 weeks ago. I don't want to hijack your thread, but I know you are a Cedar Point regular. Do you have any information about the car accident on the causeway?
Re: Mean Streak last rides Friday by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 9/15/16 12:52:10 AM
They're only going to run it for one hour?

Seems like an odd ending for Mean Streak.

Re: Mean Streak last rides Friday by NotSo NotSo Profile at 9/15/16 5:57:36 AM
Eric_Gieszl said:

Seems like an odd ending for Mean Streak.

Well, at least Cedar Fair gave people a little chance to say goodbye this time (Geauga Lake).

I haven't heard about any car accident, wonder what happened.

Re: Mean Streak last rides Friday by RobLec RobLec Profile at 9/15/16 11:23:21 AM
Eric_Gieszl said:

I guess they do not want to risk any further injuries.

Re: Mean Streak last rides Friday by NotSo NotSo Profile at 9/15/16 4:40:39 PM
Hahahahaha! ^