Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Fun Fore All TR

Fun Fore All TR

Posted: 8/14/16 at 5:49:14 PM
Views: 1126

Fun Fore All is in Cranberry Township in Pennsylvania. We live a hour from the park, but never visited. I knew about this fun center for a few years. Yesterday we finally decided to make the trip. Fun Fore All has one Kiddie coaster by Zamperla. My 16 year old son is just now 5 coasters short of 350. We rode the Coaster for the credit, but we also wanted to check the place out. They honored my ACE discount and I paid $16 a person for a 2 hour pass that included everything. We rode their go carts, which weren't that fast, but my kids love them. My kids rode the bumper boats and climbed the rock wall. I'm too old and fat for rock climbing now. They also had a 36 hole miniature golf course and it was beautiful with some very unique holes. I'm starting to like these little fun centers. It's a cheap way to have fun with the kids. I always looked at these places for only the diehard coaster credit junkies. Now I find myself at places like this having more fun than the kids.

Re: Fun Fore All TR by antikythera antikythera Profile at 8/14/16 6:58:29 PM
Glad to see you had fun. I've always said they filled the niche between boardwalk thrills and traditional amusement parks. Their true nature, in my mind, is to make lasting memories across generations, of which of you did.
Re: Fun Fore All TR by frontrow frontrow Profile at 8/15/16 11:46:48 AM
antikythera said:

Glad to see you had fun. I've always said they filled the niche between boardwalk thrills and traditional amusement parks. Their true nature, in my mind, is to make lasting memories across generations, of which of you did.

I totally agree. When my kids started to ride coasters and I realized it was something we could all share, and enjoy together, I made it a point to go to as many parks possible, as often as possible. My one son, Hayden, is 16. He will be junior in high school this year. I have next summer with him next year then he will graduate high school. He is almost certain he is going into the Army right after high school. So next summer will be our last one together as a whole family. I always knew I has limited time with kids, and that's why we went to so many different parks. I just didn't think it would go by so fast.