Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Canada's Wonderland Fast Lane Pass

Canada's Wonderland Fast Lane Pass

Voyager642231 Voyager642231 Profile

Posted:
6/13/14 at
7:33:10 AM

I'm planning to go to Canada's Wonderland for the first time on Monday, June 30. Would anyone be able to tell me whether I will need a Fast Lane pass? I'd like to ride both Behemoth and Leviathan 10-15 times each, and the 2 wooden coasters from 15-20 times each. Thanks!

Re: Canada's Wonderland Fast Lane Pass by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 6/13/14 9:26:49 AM
I don't know why...in the name of all that is holy..anyone would want to ride the Spinebuster..I mean Minebuster...15-20 times ;)

But I've only been there once, pre-Leviathan, so I can't really answer your query.

Mike

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Canada's Wonderland Fast Lane Pass by ktujon ktujon Profile at 6/13/14 10:21:30 AM
I'm actually gonna stop by the park this weekend so I can ask the locals how bad the crowds will be later in the month.

Wild Beast is just like Grizzly at Kings Dominion, Minebuster reminds me alot of Wild One at Six Flags America.

I visited Canada's Wonderland on Victoria Day weekend Sunday night through Tuesday; Sunday night was the most crowded since they had a fireworks show at park closing, the parking lot was packed but the lines weren't too bad. Leviathan was about 30min wait consistently, the line moves pretty fast as Gatekeeper. Behemoth was about 45min, people may think it has to do with their seatbelts but I think its more with them letting people into the station slower and I saw alot of people use fastlane on that ride. But I was able to ride what I needed to ride that night, getting out of the parking lot was a nightmare cars would be at a standstill for 30min.

The other two days I went lines weren't bad at all, got in 13 rides on Behemoth couple hours before park closing Monday night.

* This post was modified at 6/13/14 10:23:11 AM *

Re: Canada's Wonderland Fast Lane Pass by KevinReid KevinReid Profile at 6/13/14 11:28:54 AM
June 30 the day before Canada and for some an extra long weekend. If you want to ride that much I would expect the park to be pretty busy therefore, get fast pass.

Regards,
Kevin Reid

Re: Canada's Wonderland Fast Lane Pass by frontrow frontrow Profile at 6/13/14 2:43:52 PM
As of last year you must purchase Fast Lane Plus in order for Behemoth and Leviathan to be included into your Fast Lane benefits. If you want that many rides, then I would say Fast Lane Plus is must. Canada's Wonderland can be a very busy park. Even on a slow day, I don't see 10-15 rides on Behemoth and Leviathan without the upgrade.
Re: Canada's Wonderland Fast Lane Pass by leroyk at 6/14/14 10:03:05 PM
I was there about 2-3 weeks ago. The fast pass was a miracle. Able to get 9 rides each on L and B. Plus hit the other coasters and a few flats by 6pm.Fast pass will allow you to reach your goal.
Re: Canada's Wonderland Fast Lane Pass by ktujon ktujon Profile at 6/16/14 9:38:24 AM
I would wait to see how the crowds are before purchasing a fast lane, lot of the lines may seem long but they move really fast, majority of the crowds are waiting for Guardian. I rode leviathan 80 times from open to close without using a fastlane on Father's Day with the longest wait probably no more than 10min with the line spilling out of the entrance.
Re: Canada's Wonderland Fast Lane Pass by frontrow frontrow Profile at 6/16/14 1:50:57 PM
ktujon said:

I would wait to see how the crowds are before purchasing a fast lane, lot of the lines may seem long but they move really fast, majority of the crowds are waiting for Guardian. I rode leviathan 80 times from open to close without using a fastlane on Father's Day with the longest wait probably no more than 10min with the line spilling out of the entrance.

Now that's marathoning a coaster. Did you manage to get any rides on Behemoth that day?

Re: Canada's Wonderland Fast Lane Pass by ktujon ktujon Profile at 6/16/14 8:27:43 PM
I was meeting up with some folks who wanted to marathon Leviathan on Father's Day and we did, towards the end of the night we saw Behemoth got stuck on the lift hill while we got in at least 5 rides.
But I stopped by the park this morning before heading back to the states and it was as crowded as SFA on a weekday!
even the line for Guardian was short as I saw the kids walk through the entrance.

But I spent the hour at the park on Behemoth got in 10 rides...
and I would say that the seatbelts aren't 100% to blame on the slow dispatches, but its the stuff that people bring onto the rides that slow things down, all the kids there bring their school bags with them I would think the attendants there are students as the kids hand it to them to store in the giant bins which takes up time.
Yesterday I even saw people bring their guitars with them onto Leviathan I guess they were playing in some show at the park?

Re: Canada's Wonderland Fast Lane Pass by HamptonRoadsRider HamptonRoadsRider Profile at 6/19/14 3:00:40 PM
ktujon said:

I rode leviathan 80 times from open to close without using a fastlane on Father's Day ....

Holy smokes. My daughter and I did 5 back to back trips on Apollos Chariot last week. We both had to retire to the Fest Haus immediately after with nausea, vertigo, etc. I don't know how you do it. I love my coasters, but my body has more to say about it apparently....