Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park?

Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park?

Posted: 6/17/07 at 6:17:07 AM
Views: 110650

Does Anybody know where I could find any coupons or other type of discount for Hersheypark or Dorney Park?
Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by Hughjaz at 6/17/07 3:25:33 PM

Where city do you live in?

> Does Anybody know where I could find any coupons or other
> type of discount for Hersheypark or Dorney Park?
> Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by dskcsteph at 6/17/07 4:08:41 PM

For Dorney, buy your ticket at Acme Supermarket for $27.00 or get a coupon at Subway but discount is less. Giant sells discounted Hershey tickets or try CVS for coupons.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by hersheyworker hersheyworker Profile at 6/17/07 8:40:52 PM

Giant foodstores gives discounts on HersheyPark tickets, and if you were smart, you'd make friends with someone who works at HersheyPark. Every few paychecks we get two free tickets, but if you need a lot of tickets get them at Giant.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by reedman1970 reedman1970 Profile at 6/18/07 4:39:27 AM

> Giant foodstores gives discounts on HersheyPark tickets,
> and if you were smart, you'd make friends with someone who
> works at HersheyPark. Every few paychecks we get two free
> tickets, but if you need a lot of tickets get them at
> Giant.
>

Might be tough for me to do, since I live in south central Indiana, but I do have a sister who lives a little SSW of Reading, PA. Thanks for the help!

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by MABrider MABrider Profile at 6/19/07 7:58:08 AM

> Giant.

hersheyworker,
Are you my friend?
I will be at Hersheypark on August 29 or 30.
** hint, hint **
;-)

Mike B.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by Dorneycoasterfan Dorneycoasterfan Profile at 6/19/07 11:53:09 PM

If you are a member of AAA you can stop and pick up your tickets there for $31.50.That's about $6.50 off regular price
AAA is located 3 miles south of DP at Lehigh St. exit off I-78

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by hersheyworker hersheyworker Profile at 6/20/07 11:32:23 PM

> hersheyworker,
> Are you my friend?
> I will be at Hersheypark on August 29 or 30.
> ** hint, hint **
> ;-)

> Mike B.

If I have some tickets you can have them, I sure as heck don't need them.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by luvmyboys at 6/25/07 10:31:10 PM

> hersheyworker,
> Are you my friend?
> ** hint, hint **
> ;-)

> Mike B.

> If I have some tickets you can have them, I sure as heck
> don't need them.

> Hersheyworker,
I live on the other side of the Susq. River but
unfortunately don't know anyone that works at the park.
Discount tickets(4)are still outside of the family
budget. We would like to go sometime in July. I'd be willing
to pay a small fee for them...please let me know.
Thanks. J

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by hersheyworker hersheyworker Profile at 6/30/07 4:46:46 PM

> Hersheyworker,
> I live on the other side of the Susq. River but
> unfortunately don't know anyone that works at the park.
> Discount tickets(4)are still outside of the family
> budget. We would like to go sometime in July. I'd be
> willing
> to pay a small fee for them...please let me know.
> Thanks. J

Yeah that's fine I don't care, I don't need them.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by mattmono3 at 7/5/07 10:38:32 AM

Hello,

I'm from the Pittsburgh area and will be traveling to the park on July 22. If anybody has any discounted tickets they'd be willing to sell, it would be much appreciated. My e-mail is mattmono3@gmail.com. Thanks.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? *NM* by fiquah at 7/6/07 5:36:13 PM

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? *NM* by fiquah at 7/6/07 5:37:14 PM

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by Patty850 at 7/7/07 11:36:47 AM

Hi I would like to know if you have any Hershepark tickets i can buy from you to use this friday july 13th i live near york and can meet you i need 6 but will take any you have

my email is patty_sheets@verizon.net

Thanks
Patty

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? *NM* by jrice at 7/10/07 11:05:01 AM

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by SixFlagsFan SixFlagsFan Profile at 7/11/07 10:46:46 AM

I haven't been to Hershey for a while, but if they have a season pass type of thing, they make come with coupons.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by TGross4011 at 7/15/07 10:07:56 PM

Mike:

I am planning to be there with my two adopted children (6 months in the country) in August. Can I have 4 tickets please? Thank you.

Tom

> hersheyworker,
> Are you my friend?
> ** hint, hint **
> ;-)

> Mike B.

> If I have some tickets you can have them, I sure as heck
> don't need them.
>

Discounts for Hersheypark by LadiRomanc at 8/3/07 7:28:22 AM

we will be in the area and hope to bring our 4 kids to hershey park - any hints on the best available ticket prices? very hard to make it fun for kids at those crazy prices!

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by spikespike at 8/4/07 2:47:17 PM

> hersheyworker or other employees,
> Are you my friend?
> I will be at Hersheypark next week or so.
> ** hint, hint **
> ;-) If you could hook me up or soemthing, I would appreciate it. i dont mind payin a small fee. I need around 2 or 3 tickets but willing to take watever i get. holla me back at shantidewan1@gmail.com

Ricky

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? *NM* by CARLINA at 8/13/07 3:53:42 PM

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by awolitty awolitty Profile at 8/15/07 10:24:16 AM

Hi Mike I will be there with my family on 8/29 & 8/30. How can you help us out? Thanks.

Awo

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by awolitty awolitty Profile at 8/15/07 10:35:06 AM

Hi Mike, contact me at awolitty@gmail.com. I am interested in getting 4 tickets for August 29 & 30. Thanks.

Awo.

> Giant.

> hersheyworker,
> Are you my friend?
> ** hint, hint **
> ;-)

> Mike B.
>

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by MABrider MABrider Profile at 8/15/07 5:01:11 PM

Just to be clear, I am not the Mike that has tickets to give away or to sell at discounts.

I'm confused by posts above alluding to a Mike that has tickets to give away, as I don't know if there is a Mike other than me that posted here and mentioned the tickets, per se.

I was the one who jokingly said I would take some freebies from Hersheyworker.
I was joking.
I never ask for freebies (or any "free ride").
But if freebies were offered to me...well, I'm not simple!

Anyway, I will buy my ticket at a Giant store near Hershey (or in Hershey) for my August 29 visit. $35, a no brainer for me. And Giant are open 24/7.

Mike B.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 8/15/07 5:17:12 PM

> Just to be clear, I am not the Mike that has tickets to
> give away or to sell at discounts.

> I'm confused by posts above alluding to a Mike that has
> tickets to give away, as I don't know if there is a Mike
> other than me that posted here and mentioned the tickets,
> per se.

> Yeah, Mike, this post took some funky turns, didn't it?

I dunno who this "Phantom Mike" is..I think you and Hersheyworker blended into one poster somewhere on this yellow brick road...in the minds of some respondents, anyway!

As a side note, because I don't know which of the other posts to respond to..THIS Mike does have a couple of Hersheypark coupons good for 8 bucks off admission..good for up to four people...they're still good through September 3rd, and weekends in September through the 29th..If anyone wants 'em, e-mail through my profile your mailing address and I'll send 'em on to you..just like this Mike B. kindly sent me some coupons last summer..we all try to help each other out when and if we can, right?

I also can't believe there's been almost 10,000 views of this thread...Eric, what's the record? DEATH AT KINGS ISLAND? Do you HAVE a record for most viewed thread?

Mike G.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by junebugg junebugg Profile at 8/15/07 8:19:00 PM

> I also can't believe there's been almost 10,000 views of
> this thread...Eric, what's the record? DEATH AT KINGS
> ISLAND? Do you HAVE a record for most viewed thread?

I find it funny that random people come out of the woodwork when they see a chance at some free park tickets.

If anybody here deserves free park tickets they should be given to the users here who participate on the forums regularly! :P

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 8/15/07 9:24:46 PM

> I find it funny that random people come out of the woodwork
> when they see a chance at some free park tickets.

> If anybody here deserves free park tickets they should be
> given to the users here who participate on the forums
> regularly! :P
>
Given the choice, if I had ACTUAL free tickets, I'd certainly rather give them to one of the regulars...I became friends with someone who claimed some coupons I offered on here last summer..not a poster, but visits the site often and is a big supporter of various parks.

Mike

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by heccorrea at 8/16/07 1:08:10 PM

does any one have tickets to sell so i can take my daughter on labor day weekend

please email me at heccorrea@yahoo.com

http://www.heccorrea@yahoo.com

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by SummerLovin at 7/1/08 3:22:04 PM

Hershey worker i was wondering if you would happen to have two Hershey tickets available? I am planning on attending Hershey park on July 22nd for my birthday. I have no problem paying you for them.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by Katie Katie Profile at 7/1/08 4:51:19 PM

She no longer works for the park. I am sure there is a grocery store in the area that has a coupon or cheaper then the gate price.

I guess no one knew about this site? I can't get the link to work, just copy and paste. It gives you discount tickets to just about everywhere.

http://www.co.berks.pa.us/

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by Judy_P_in_Pgh Judy_P_in_Pgh Profile at 7/1/08 10:45:40 PM

PA Wendy's restaurants have coupons for Hersheypark ($4-$8 off, depending on the day) and Dutch Wonderland ($2 off). 7/1/08

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by kdleader kdleader Profile at 7/2/08 12:36:36 AM

The link below is for a local grocery store (GIANT) that sells discounted tickets ($11.00 off) to Hersheypark. There are plenty of stores in the area and their website will give you the addresses and directions to the stores.

Weis Markets sells discounted Dorneypark tickets at $10.00 off an adult admission ticket. You can find store locations through weismarkets.com.

http://www.giantfoodstores.com/shareddev/sharedcontent/sp/hersheypark08b/

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by taramaen at 7/8/08 10:04:20 PM

hey i read your topic and if you have coupons for hershey i would be glad to take them off your hands

my e-mail aDDRESS IS TARAMAEB@COMCAST.NET

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by coastermom coastermom Profile at 7/8/08 10:58:29 PM

Hey Hersheyworker!

I would love to meet you when I visit late August. I am visiting with my best friend and coaster kid Josh! We will try to get there first thing since Gloria was already at the park so we can run to the new coaster! Not asking for anything but a URC hug if we can meet up!

I'll let you know what day we are coming! We are leaving for the East Coast Aug 25- Sept 4th and we are arriving at JFK and immediately driving to Cedar Point, then to Ravine Flyer and onto to Hershey, Dorney, SFGAV, SFNE, Lake Compounce, Rye, then Coney. My sister-in-law lives in "LONGISLAND" so we'll be hitting 110 Adventure Land to scrounge a credit or two. And, most likely be hitting other credits if we can blast through the parks fast enough.

Yes, I'm taking Josh on his very first Hard Core Death March!

Hopefully, we'll be able to say hi! You want any goodies from SFMM?
Jodi

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by hersheyworker hersheyworker Profile at 7/8/08 11:03:21 PM

> Hey Hersheyworker!

> I would love to meet you when I visit late August. I am
> visiting with my best friend and coaster kid Josh! We will
> try to get there first thing since Gloria was already at
> the park so we can run to the new coaster! Not asking for
> anything but a URC hug if we can meet up!

> I'll let you know what day we are coming! We are leaving
> for the East Coast Aug 25- Sept 4th and we are arriving at
> JFK and immediately driving to Cedar Point, then to Ravine
> Flyer and onto to Hershey, Dorney, SFGAV, SFNE, Lake
> Compounce, Rye, then Coney. My sister-in-law lives in
> "LONGISLAND" so we'll be hitting 110 Adventure
> Land to scrounge a credit or two. And, most likely be
> hitting other credits if we can blast through the parks
> fast enough.

> Yes, I'm taking Josh on his very first Hard Core Death
> March!

> Hopefully, we'll be able to say hi! You want any goodies
> from SFMM?
> Jodi

I don't know if you know, but sadly I no longer work for Hershey, they decided to let me go, so I'm thinking that I'm not going there again (at least this season). Also, I believe that my classes start up at about the time you are arriving in the east, so I would be closer to dorney than to hershey.

I thank you though for the very generous offer of a hug, but because of the two reasons above, I will most likely not be in Hershey at that time.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by coastermom coastermom Profile at 7/9/08 3:26:04 AM

No, I'm so sorry that happened to you! You seemed to be very proud of what you did there. Hope it wasn't due to anything that happened here.

I hope you'll have a great school year and that this turns out to be a blessing in disguise for you as hard as it might be right now. I know how you feel. I was laid off after thirteen years of service due to a hostile take over in the music publishing industry I worked in and it was a true blessing because I was able to finish many things I once started and my grandmother who I was taking care of died shortly after they laid me off and I was able to be with her every night.

Now I own my own business, I write for a few magazines freelancing and I'm working on finishing my book! So welcome to a new adventure with some great background experience from Hershey. The BEST is yet to come and we'll get that hug in somewhere at a URC gathering!

Jodi

> I don't know if you know, but sadly I no longer work for
> Hershey, they decided to let me go, so I'm thinking that
> I'm not going there again (at least this season). Also, I
> believe that my classes start up at about the time you are
> arriving in the east, so I would be closer to dorney than
> to hershey.

> I thank you though for the very generous offer of a hug,
> but because of the two reasons above, I will most likely
> not be in Hershey at that time.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by coastermom coastermom Profile at 7/9/08 3:28:28 AM

MIKEY!!!
We need to meet up!!! I'll be there with Josh and Gloria about that time!!
Do you have my email? divabunnyx@sbcglobal.net
Jodi

PS: We are also planning a trip to SFNE!

> hersheyworker,
> Are you my friend?
> ** hint, hint **
> ;-)

> Mike B.
>

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by hersheyworker hersheyworker Profile at 7/9/08 5:54:38 PM

> No, I'm so sorry that happened to you! You seemed to be
> very proud of what you did there. Hope it wasn't due to
> anything that happened here.

> I hope you'll have a great school year and that this turns
> out to be a blessing in disguise for you as hard as it
> might be right now. I know how you feel. I was laid off
> after thirteen years of service due to a hostile take over
> in the music publishing industry I worked in and it was a
> true blessing because I was able to finish many things I
> once started and my grandmother who I was taking care of
> died shortly after they laid me off and I was able to be
> with her every night.

> Now I own my own business, I write for a few magazines
> freelancing and I'm working on finishing my book! So
> welcome to a new adventure with some great background
> experience from Hershey. The BEST is yet to come and we'll
> get that hug in somewhere at a URC gathering!

> Jodi

Well I'm glad to hear all worked out well for you, hopefully the same will happen here. So far no luck, but I'm not to worried about it. I'll be looking forward to the hug, lol, and I hope you enjoy your visit to Hershey.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by MABrider MABrider Profile at 7/9/08 6:56:40 PM

> MIKEY!!!
> We need to meet up!!! I'll be there with Josh and Gloria
> about that time!!
> Do you have my email? Jodi

> PS: We are also planning a trip to SFNE!

> hersheyworker,
> Are you my friend?
> ** hint, hint **
> ;-)

> Mike B.

JODI!
LOL that post you quoted was in June of last year!

I went the Giant Stores discount route in Sept 07.
This year, I won't need to. I'm now 55, and HP has the "earliest" senior discount I've ever seen.
Last year, I missed it by "that much" (Sept 20 birthday).

Yes I saw your post above!
My ears "perked up" when I read you're planning to visit Lake Compounce and SFNE. I have SPs to both and don't use either as much as I should, er, could.
So...maybe, just maybe...this year!
LOL

Mike B. (maybe Jodi is working to hard? ;-) LOL again! )

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by coastermom coastermom Profile at 7/9/08 7:40:42 PM

YES!! I would love to meet up.Gloria is convinced I'm "Wood Deprived" and need Boulderdash to cure me!
You have my email address?

Yes, I was typing this at 3am this morning! I think it was onion fumes from the cheese steaks we made for dinner last night!! LOL!

> JODI!
> LOL that post you quoted was in June of last year!

> I went the Giant Stores discount route in Sept 07.
> This year, I won't need to. I'm now 55, and HP has the
> "earliest" senior discount I've ever seen.
> Last year, I missed it by "that much" (Sept 20
> birthday).

> Yes I saw your post above!
> My ears "perked up" when I read you're planning
> to visit Lake Compounce and SFNE. I have SPs to both and
> don't use either as much as I should, er, could.
> So...maybe, just maybe...this year!
> LOL

> Mike B. (maybe Jodi is working to hard? ;-) LOL again! )
> * This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by coastermom coastermom Profile at 7/9/08 7:42:42 PM

Hopefully someday soon!

Here's a hug meanwhile (((((((Hersheyworker))))))))

Jodi

> Well I'm glad to hear all worked out well for you,
> hopefully the same will happen here. So far no luck, but
> I'm not to worried about it. I'll be looking forward to the
> hug, lol, and I hope you enjoy your visit to Hershey.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by lyssaluo at 7/13/08 10:41:46 PM

You can find coupons for Dorney Park at any BurgerKing.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by Mrsdlf at 7/30/08 12:13:18 AM

I just picked some up today at Dunkin Donuts. I live in Jersey so I hope that helps.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by mpjcp122 at 8/6/08 11:27:11 PM

hey do you have any tickets available willing to pay something let me know marisol thanks Need three tickets

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by alphagirl at 8/11/08 1:49:12 PM

hello,
I was wondering,,
do you have any spare tickets for Hersheypark?
I would like to take my two younger brothers and a little sister but it costs so much money for all four of us.
I'd really appreciate if you'd let me know for the best solution.
Thanks~ :)

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by azure1251 at 8/26/08 3:05:19 PM

which dunkin donuts in New Jersey? I have stopped by a few today and no one had any dorney park coupons...any additional info will be appreciated...thanks

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by vivirod325 at 7/13/09 12:01:43 PM

Does anyone have Hershey Park tickets from Giant food stores that they can mail to me for. Please email me at vlrodriguez325@optimumu.net

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by dawnross22 at 7/15/09 10:34:49 AM

> Giant.
>

hey i need some tickets can I buy from you???email me
dawnross22@hotmail.com

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by glutton glutton Profile at 7/19/09 8:58:58 PM

I'm planning to spend 2 days at Hersheypark next month. Are there any discounts available that will get me a better deal than the 2-day Flex pass that Hershey sells for $69.50 ($34.75 per day)? So far all of the discounts I've found on the internet are for the 1-day tickets and cost more than that.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 7/19/09 10:22:06 PM

> I'm planning to spend 2 days at Hersheypark next month. Are
> there any discounts available that will get me a better
> deal than the 2-day Flex pass that Hershey sells for $69.50
> ($34.75 per day)? So far all of the discounts I've found on
> the internet are for the 1-day tickets and cost more than
> that.

Check E-bay - we got our tickets there (Going next Tues). Paid $58 for 2 adult admission tix (only going for the day) but there were other auctions for the different passes. Just type "Hershey park tickets" in the search field.

There are also codes you can use if you purchase online: coupon code 6585 for $10 off in July and code 6586 for $8 off in August. I have a PDF file with the coupons you can also use them at the gate. If you want them, e-mail me with your e-mail address and I'll send you a copy.

Jen

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by glutton glutton Profile at 7/19/09 10:57:27 PM

GoYanks34, are those coupons and coupon codes just for the single-day tickets, or are there discounts available for the 2-day flex tickets too? The best prices I could find online thru various discount programs was around $37 or $38 for single-day tickets, and I haven't found any discounts for the 2-day tickets.

I'm not sure that I'd want to trust buying tickets on eBay.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 7/19/09 11:27:13 PM

> GoYanks34, are those coupons and coupon codes just for the
> single-day tickets, or are there discounts available for
> the 2-day flex tickets too? The best prices I could find
> online thru various discount programs was around $37 or $38
> for single-day tickets, and I haven't found any discounts
> for the 2-day tickets.

> I'm not sure that I'd want to trust buying tickets on eBay.

I just checked and I didn't read the fine print - it is for the one day pass only. Sorry :~(

AAA has a discount for the flex pass at $66.50 (not much difference but it's something:

http://secure.aaasne.com/content/html/179.html

I've never had a problem on E-bay buying tickets and I''ve bought them for different venues quite a bit - I only buy from sellers with at least a 98% positive feedback (and read the negatives to see why it was left) and they have to have a decent amout of previous sales. I also look to see if they have sold tix before and look at the feedback for those transactions (not required in my head but if it's there I may puchase from them instead of someone else).

Jen

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by hersheyworker hersheyworker Profile at 7/20/09 3:18:46 AM

I want to make this clear, I do NOT work at Hershey anymore so I can't get tickets.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by glutton glutton Profile at 7/20/09 1:07:13 PM

Thanks for the AAA discount link Jen. I'll have to figure out if we can get that same deal using our California AAA membership, or if maybe we need to pick them up at an AAA office in PA. The shipping charge would cancel out the savings if we have to order these online from AAA. I couldn't find anything for Hershey when I looked on the Calif. AAA website.

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by yvloboda at 7/3/10 3:19:24 PM

Well, let's be friends then. My name is Yana and I would love to have a friend that works in those parks lol

Re: Discounts for Hersheypark and Dorney Park? by yvloboda at 7/3/10 3:21:01 PM

Can I have some tickets too? I have never been there!