Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Open Topic > Did you watch the Facts of Life reunion movie?

Did you watch the Facts of Life reunion movie?

Raptor Timmy
Posted: 11/19/01 at 6:26:30 PM
Views: 1137

I taped it but havn't watched it yet. I heard it was not very good. I am looking forward to it but I am also disappointed that Nancy McKeon{Jo} decided not to participate.

Re: Did you watch the Facts of Life reunion movie? by Sly at 11/20/01 3:37:33 PM

I missed it. I saw the advertisement, but never paid attention to when it was on. I just wanted to see what Blair and Natalie looked like, as their careers disappeared off the planet. It would have been funny if George Clooney was on it. Tell me how it came out.

John

Re: Did you watch the Facts of Life reunion movie? by Zimm at 11/21/01 1:34:50 PM

I unfortunately watched some of the end of it. My wife had it on and I was doing stuff on the computer so I was sort of watching it. It seemed pretty bad from what I saw. It was like they made the movie just so they could get a lot of money since its a reunion show but didn't really make it that good of a movie. It was rather corny.

Zimm