Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Open Topic > What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?

What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?

Raptor Timmy
Posted: 11/19/01 at 6:23:48 PM
Views: 1249

I always try to watch the Macy's parade and of course eat. We have about 9 people over and we have all the traditional Thanksgiving stuff.

Re: What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition? by Rickyswmn at 11/20/01 9:22:53 AM

We have the traditional dinner every year but, I have to have some mashed turnips just for myself because, No one else in my house likes them,lol.Dinner is not going to be the same this year for me though :( .I am having problems with my Gall bladder and will not be able to eat any desserts or fatty foods.The other big tradition that is a favorite of mine is watching Santa Claus is coming to town(We have the tape)shortly after dinner with my little guy.He falls asleep about half way through it every year,lol.

Diana

Re: What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition? by Streaker Streaker Profile at 11/20/01 11:06:40 AM

Thanksgiving is the one haoliday that my family always gathers for no matter what else is going on. We usually have about 15-20 people for the traditional dinner on Thanksgiving Day. Then on Friday we all go to another family member's house for gumbo. That's a tradition my Mom and my Aunt started about 20 years ago. Traditional turkey dinner on Thursday at one house and gumbo on Friday at another house.

-Streaker-