Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Open Topic > Is Jerry Springer past his prime

Is Jerry Springer past his prime

Raptor Timmy
Posted: 11/2/01 at 12:58:34 PM
Views: 1372

I must admit the show used to be fun to watch but lately it has been pathetic. And I can't stand Jerry's final thoughts. What a joke. Once this show stooped taking itself so seriously it was all downhill. Actually I don't like this kind of talk show much anymore as they all have the same things over and over again. How many "My daughter is out of control" stories do we need to see?

Re: Is Jerry Springer past his prime by Johnny Mnemonic at 11/2/01 2:52:37 PM

Springer was past his prime about 7 years ago. Hang it up dude(Jerry), nobody cares about your line up of weirdos anymore.

Re: Is Jerry Springer past his prime by Graeme Graeme Profile at 11/2/01 4:05:47 PM

It hasn't been broadcast in the UK for years, so yeah, I guess it's very unpopular now.

By the way, did you see his film "Ringmaster" (or something like that)? It is the most awful film I've ever seen! There's no way I could actually sit through it!

Graeme

Re: Is Jerry Springer past his prime by Pantera Psycho at 11/3/01 5:09:28 PM

Yes, he really is. I just think it's that all he can get on his show is the most stereotypical form of trailer park trash. I think that if they could maybe do a more serious show every once in a while, it wouldn't hurt either.

Re: Is Jerry Springer past his prime by Rickyswmn at 11/4/01 5:25:31 PM

I don't watch Springer anymore but, I used to find his shows somewhat humerous.Now I stay with SNL, Mad Tv,comedy central.I like comedy shows.Anyone watch My wife and kids??? This show always gives me a good laugh.

Diana

Re: Is Jerry Springer past his prime by Capler at 11/5/01 2:33:04 PM

I love Mad TV. SNL is a different kind of humor.

Re: Is Jerry Springer past his prime by allenki72 at 11/10/01 10:33:41 PM

I have to agree, Jerry Springer needs to take his sleaze elsewhere rather than on talk TV. You know his shows are rigged. Keep talk tv to issues people can discuss verbally and with honor and dignity. If I want entertainment, comedies, game shows, sporting events (and yes, coaster shows) keep me satisfied.