Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Farup Aquaparc & Summerland: Anyone Been To It?

Farup Aquaparc & Summerland: Anyone Been To It?

Big Drop

Posted:
5/21/00 at
8:36:53 PM

Views: 545

Has anyone been to this park in Denmark? If you have what is it like? Is the waterpark out of doors and is it part of a pay one price admission? Does this park have a website?

Re: Farup Aquaparc & Summerland: Anyone Been To It? by Fraser Fraser Profile at 5/22/00 3:58:42 AM

> Has anyone been to this park in Denmark? If you
> have what is it like? Is the waterpark out of
> doors and is it part of a pay one price
> admission? Does this park have a website?

Yes, I went on a school trip to Denmark in the early 80s - so It's probably changed a lot since then. It had a few waterslides and lots of eco-freindly walkways and swings etc. As far as I can remember it was pay one price admission. I don't know if there's a website - but type in sommerland and jyland and you might get somewhere.

Re: Farup Aquaparc & Summerland: Anyone Been To It? by Andreas at 5/22/00 6:19:54 AM

Tjeck out www.faarupsommerland.dk. I nice park.

//;)

Andreas

http://www.faarupsommerland.dk

Re: Farup Aquaparc & Summerland: Anyone Been To It? by Jakob at 5/22/00 11:12:44 AM

> Yes, I went on a school trip to Denmark in the
> early 80s - so It's probably changed a lot since
> then. It had a few waterslides and lots of
> eco-freindly walkways and swings etc. As far as I
> can remember it was pay one price admission. I
> don't know if there's a website - but type in
> sommerland and jyland and you might get
> somewhere.
The waterpark is outdoors and quite huge. You have a big wave pool, two slides, a speed slide, three tube channels and a long 6-lane slide. The park offers a rapid ride, a log flume and a rollercoaster, built by Vekoma. There are a go-cart track and a speed boat sea also. Some rumours talk about a new coaster for next year.
greetings