Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Cadbury Should Be More Hershey

Cadbury Should Be More Hershey

Graeme Graeme Profile

Posted:
5/17/00 at
3:50:11 PM

Views: 608

I've noticed that Cadbury World has been steadily going for a few years now as an attraction.

Now, I prefer their chocolate to Hershey's (who wouldn't), but I really think they should branch out and add a woodie and an inverted coaster.

What do you think?

By the way Cal, this message means we're currently joint No.1 on the Top Ten - Whoo Hoo!

Graeme.

Re: Cadbury Should Be More Hershey by SkyDave at 5/18/00 8:23:00 AM

Not a bad idea at all! But how much space does cadbury's world have to play with? I've never been there (or even heard of it before) so I presume it's too small to build anythin decent. One thing that did come to mind, though is the coaster on the Cadbury's Crunchie Advert (you know the one I mean, yes?). Now if something was built with a theme to match that then, well.... Something good to think about.

Re: Cadbury Should Be More Hershey by Cal at 5/18/00 8:58:11 AM

> Not a bad idea at all! But how much space does
> cadbury's world have to play with? I've never
> been there (or even heard of it before) so I
> presume it's too small to build anythin decent.
> One thing that did come to mind, though is the
> coaster on the Cadbury's Crunchie Advert (you
> know the one I mean, yes?). Now if something was
> built with a theme to match that then, well....
> Something good to think about.

I've not been there so I've no idea but yes, I'm sure a ride or two would help. I've been to Hershey and it's a nice park with a good selection of coasters, although the smell of cooking chocolate can get a bit much at times (fortunately I don't get nauseous on rides unless I'm already ill).
You're right about Hershey chocolate though - it's just not nice. I think that goes for American chocolate in general. Yuk.

Cal

Re: Crunchie Coaster by Graeme Graeme Profile at 5/18/00 3:29:25 PM

Yes indeed, I do know the advert you refer to ("I'm so excited..."). I find that coasters depicted in drawing or animation are usually more elaborate than real ones.

By the way, Cadbury World already has an indoor fantasy car ride, but I've not been there either. I think it's near Birmingham (a good site for a theme park, eh?).

Graeme.

> Not a bad idea at all! But how much space does
> cadbury's world have to play with? I've never
> been there (or even heard of it before) so I
> presume it's too small to build anythin decent.
> One thing that did come to mind, though is the
> coaster on the Cadbury's Crunchie Advert (you
> know the one I mean, yes?). Now if something was
> built with a theme to match that then, well....
> Something good to think about.