Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Coasters in Wales

Coasters in Wales

Graeme Graeme Profile

Posted:
5/17/00 at
1:23:54 PM

Views: 621

OK, I know what they've got at Oakwood, but are there any other coasters in Wales?

The reason I ask is that I think I read something about a Pinfari multi-inversion coaster somewhere. I'm sorry I can't remember which web-site I read it on.

Perhaps it's one of their Inverteds. Can you shed any light?

Graeme.

Re: Coasters in Wales by James at 5/17/00 3:01:26 PM

You've GOT to be joking! As far as I know the only rollercoaster in Wales even worth thinking about is MegaFobia at oakwood. There are a few others scattered here and there (i think), but they are not any good.

> OK, I know what they've got at Oakwood, but are
> there any other coasters in Wales?

> The reason I ask is that I think I read something
> about a Pinfari multi-inversion coaster
> somewhere. I'm sorry I can't remember which
> web-site I read it on.

> Perhaps it's one of their Inverteds. Can you shed
> any light?

> Graeme.

Re: Coasters in Wales by Graeme Graeme Profile at 5/17/00 3:24:19 PM

Yes, some are here, and some are there.

No, I wasn't joking about the looper, but maybe the website was. Perhaps I was just tired and read it wrong.

Graeme.

> You've GOT to be joking! As far as I know the
> only rollercoaster in Wales even worth thinking
> about is MegaFobia at oakwood. There are a few
> others scattered here and there (i think), but
> they are not any good.

Re: Coasters in Wales by Lyndon (Wales) at 5/17/00 5:42:20 PM

> Yes, some are here, and some are there.

> No, I wasn't joking about the looper, but maybe
> the website was. Perhaps I was just tired and
> read it wrong.

> Graeme.

There was a story that Oakwood were looking at it, but the only Pinfari in Wales is at Porthcawl, which is NOT an inverter, but IS a bit of fun!

Re: Coasters in Wales by Graeme Graeme Profile at 5/18/00 3:06:34 PM

Does it loop at all?

Graeme.

> There was a story that Oakwood were looking at
> it, but the only Pinfari in Wales is at
> Porthcawl, which is NOT an inverter, but IS a bit
> of fun!

Re: Coasters in Wales by Lyndon (Wales) at 5/18/00 8:49:07 PM

> Does it loop at all?

> Graeme.

No, it doesn't. It's an RC50, which is available with an optional loop. Click the link & go to "virtual catalog"

Fratelli Pinfari web-site

Re: Coasters in Wales by Graeme Graeme Profile at 5/19/00 1:44:07 PM

Thanks Lyndon, that's brilliant.

Graeme.

> No, it doesn't. It's an RC50, which is available
> with an optional loop. Click the link & go to
> "virtual catalog"