Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > S&S Eagle Coaster

S&S Eagle Coaster

Posted: 2/28/08 at 11:13:34 AM
Views: 1807

I've just seen this new concept from S&S in First Drop. To me, it looks like the best new type of ride since the suspended coaster!

Does anyone know if there are pictures online? I'm hoping this video is OK, although I should stress I haven't watched it myself.

See what you think of it:

YouTube - S&S Eagle

Re: S&S Eagle Coaster by britcitchris britcitchris Profile at 2/28/08 2:02:16 PM

Graeme, that's a cool find. Video is fine and it looks like a very unique and fun ride.

Re: S&S Eagle Coaster by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 2/28/08 3:26:00 PM

That was sweet! That'd be great for any small park. :D

Re: S&S Eagle Coaster by TrickTrack TrickTrack Profile at 2/28/08 5:05:20 PM

Hmm, I´ve seen this before and I was not exactly impressed.
For me the ride is doing nothing and I dont think that the rotation around the track is more than just a nice visual touch.

I just don´t get S&S. That water splash thing is just stupid. But thats just me.

StellaVista

Re: S&S Eagle Coaster by LONNOL at 2/29/08 9:12:19 AM

For those interested:

Spec. Sheet:

http://www.rideentertainment.com/pdf/eaglecoaster.pdf

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ItUGoggC8

Adam

Re: S&S Eagle Coaster by LoneStar LoneStar Profile at 2/29/08 9:59:29 AM

I like the concept. Seems fun.

- Pat-O

Re: S&S Eagle Coaster by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 2/29/08 6:38:29 PM

I'll be honest, I'm not that over enthusiastic about S&S's coasters, but the Eagle one I have already been ranting about to non-enthusiast friends. Absolutely brilliant!

Re: S&S Eagle Coaster by Graeme Graeme Profile at 3/1/08 11:34:58 AM

> I'll be honest, I'm not that over enthusiastic about S&S's
> coasters, but the Eagle one I have already been ranting
> about to non-enthusiast friends. Absolutely brilliant!

They are normally too extreme for me, but this looks great, like the Arrow suspended coasters! (I also like the Screamin' Swing.)

I have a good feeling about this coaster, and suspect the UK will get one.