Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Best Rides of 2008?

Best Rides of 2008?

Posted: 2/6/08 at 12:11:14 PM
Views: 1608

Winged Beast's remark about Piraten being the most impressive ride of 2008 made me think - what do you think are the best rides this year? My nominations:

Steel
Behemoth
Mammoth Railroad
Piraten
Led Zeppelin - The Ride

Wood
Evel Knievel
Mammut
Ravine Flyer II
T Express
Happy Valley Woodie

Hope I haven't forgotten any.

Re: Best Rides of 2008? by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 2/16/08 10:44:38 AM

I like that list of yours Graeme, but I'm not all that excited about Led Zeppelin, even though it's a floorless. Tibido(sp) are getting a sweet looking terrain coaster too next year, , and it'll be replacing the powered coaster they have. If it's in the list, I apologise. lol

I definitely am getting geeked for Behemoth though, especially since I don't have a fear of hypers (even though I ride them).

Tim.

Re: Best Rides of 2008? by Graeme Graeme Profile at 2/16/08 12:25:06 PM

> I like that list of yours Graeme, but I'm not all that
> excited about Led Zeppelin, even though it's a floorless.

Is it? I thought it was a sitdown? If it has cars like WildFire, then that's great.

> Tibido(sp) are getting a sweet looking terrain coaster too
> next year, , and it'll be replacing the powered coaster
> they have. If it's in the list, I apologise. lol

No, I didn't include it. Can't remember if I forgot or it was on purpose (just to limit my list), but I'm definitely looking forward to it. Same with Flying Turns.

Re: Best Rides of 2008? by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 2/18/08 2:24:16 PM

My mistake, Grazza. LZ was a sitdown looper.