Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > TV Alert - Primeval

TV Alert - Primeval

Posted: 1/6/08 at 2:01:16 PM
Views: 1566

I'm mega excited because I've just seen a long advert for one of my favourite programmes, Primeval, which returns for Series 2 on Saturday. It's a sci-fi/prehistoric creatures programme, probably more consistent than Doctor Who.

Anyway, the point is, amongst all the action was a split-second clip of a roller coaster. Now, it was so fast, I can't say what it was, but I thought I saw triangular track and I thought it was yellow. As the programme is usually set in and around London, I'm going to guess it's Rage at Southend. Could also have been Colossus.

Harry Hill returns the same day as well - woo hoo! Anyway, that's Saturday 12 Jan on ITV1.

Re: TV Alert - Primeval by Hurri Hurri Profile at 1/6/08 5:23:56 PM

It's Colossus, I remember when they were filming it at Thorpe.

If you look at this Youtube video:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QWolpdzW7jU
It's at 32 seconds, the shot appears to be from the queueline under the second corkscrew with the loop in the background.

Oh, and HANNAH SPEARRITT!!!

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: TV Alert - Primeval by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 1/7/08 10:53:46 PM

I haven't seen Hannah on TV in years! I do hope she's still lovely and all of that stuff. :)

I must say, she sure had some spearrit... ;)

Re: TV Alert - Primeval by Graeme Graeme Profile at 1/20/08 2:14:31 PM

> I haven't seen Hannah on TV in years! I do hope she's still
> lovely and all of that stuff. :)

Yes, but she's not doing the near-nudity this Series, which I must say is a shame!

> I must say, she sure had some spearrit... ;)

Groan!

I'm really enjoying it so far. Episode 3 is the Thorpe Park episode - loads of good footage of Tidal Wave, Nemesis Inferno, Depth Charge and, of course, Colossus. Looks like it's a sabre-toothed cat!

Re: TV Alert - Primeval by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 1/22/08 1:54:36 AM

How about Hannah on Stealth... oh the things going on in my head, but this is a family friendly site, and I can take my smut elsewhere. ;)

Re: TV Alert - Primeval by Graeme Graeme Profile at 1/28/08 5:56:14 PM

Well, the episode was OK, but it had loads and loads of rides:

Colossus
Inferno
Tidal Wave
Depth Charge
Vortex
Zodiac
Colossus (coloured yellow to look like a different coaster!)

Here's a website about the filming:

Primeval Report