Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Could Gerstlauer Pull this Off (Damn you, Graeme lol)

Could Gerstlauer Pull this Off (Damn you, Graeme lol)

Posted: 12/4/07 at 6:06:13 PM
Views: 1546

Greetings,

I was thinking about the Gerstlauer spinny coasters for a few days now, and wonder if they could work with inversions. Problem is, the OTSRs would be prutal I'd imagine on the mouse bits. Anyone input??

Tim.

Re: Could Gerstlauer Pull this Off (Damn you, Graeme lol) by TrickTrack TrickTrack Profile at 12/5/07 5:09:01 AM

Maurer Söhne are offering a spinning X-car.
Download this pdf and flip to page 4. You´ll see the different car types they are offering.
http://www.maurer-soehne.de/files/amusement/pdf/P_X-Car_Coaster.pdf

Re: Could Gerstlauer Pull this Off (Damn you, Graeme lol) by Cal at 12/5/07 8:04:03 AM

Who needs inversions when you are spinning around like a lunatic?

Re: Could Gerstlauer Pull this Off (Damn you, Graeme lol) by Fraser Fraser Profile at 12/5/07 9:24:49 AM

Spinning and inverting would make it like a coaster flat ride...

Re: Could Gerstlauer Pull this Off (Damn you, Graeme lol) by Graeme Graeme Profile at 12/5/07 11:57:43 AM

> Who needs inversions when you are spinning around like a
> lunatic?

I always spin round like a lunatic. Not on a coaster, just in general!

Re: Could Gerstlauer Pull this Off (Damn you, Graeme lol) by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 12/5/07 9:21:32 PM

> lunatic?

> I always spin round like a lunatic. Not on a coaster, just
> in general!

Some might think you're just plain 'loopy.' ;)

Re: Could Gerstlauer Pull this Off (Damn you, Graeme lol) by Fraser Fraser Profile at 12/6/07 3:02:57 AM

> lunatic?

> I always spin round like a lunatic. Not on a coaster, just
> in general!

> Some might think you're just plain 'loopy.' ;)

No- that's Dutchloopyguy (wherefore ist he?)