Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Where Should they Put the Camera for On-Ride Photos?

Where Should they Put the Camera for On-Ride Photos?

Posted: 10/1/07 at 9:59:12 AM
Views: 1455

Do you think it should be at an intense part of the ride, or a bit that makes you laugh/smile?

Re: Where Should they Put the Camera for On-Ride Photos? by Fraser Fraser Profile at 10/1/07 1:45:56 PM

1) Intense bits make me laugh and smile

2) it doesn't matter where they put it, I'll always end up looking Chinese.

Re: Where Should they Put the Camera for On-Ride Photos? by Graeme Graeme Profile at 10/1/07 5:57:55 PM

> 1) Intense bits make me laugh and smile

Bah, you're too tough. I can't even get a good photo of me on the Great Yarmouth coaster - the drops are too intense!

Re: Where Should they Put the Camera for On-Ride Photos? by Fraser Fraser Profile at 10/1/07 6:09:51 PM

> 1) Intense bits make me laugh and smile

> Bah, you're too tough. I can't even get a good photo of me
> on the Great Yarmouth coaster - the drops are too intense!

But at least you don't look Chinese!!!!!! (I look like father Ted in that episode where he's branded a racist for putting a lampshade on his head.)

Re: Where Should they Put the Camera for On-Ride Photos? by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 10/2/07 11:35:24 AM

No, but if you ever seen Grazza's on ride photo on Colossus, you'd think he was Joey Trivioni from Freinds. :P

'How you doin'?'

Re: Where Should they Put the Camera for On-Ride Photos? by Cal at 10/3/07 5:57:59 AM

I used to buy my ride photos but I haven't bothered since the late 90s. Besides, I have yet to see an onride photo of me on Stealth or Rita where I don't look like some sort of slack jawed moron.

Re: Where Should they Put the Camera for On-Ride Photos? by Corkscrew_Foley Corkscrew_Foley Profile at 10/3/07 10:20:13 AM

The last on ride photo I bought was on Millennium Force, I have the keychain somewhere, but I look terrible, you can see me gritting my teeth as I prepare for that steep (but amazing)drop.

Tim.

Re: Where Should they Put the Camera for On-Ride Photos? by leon leon Profile at 10/3/07 1:07:47 PM

I think they should mount tiny durable cameras on each of the coaster car trains, perhaps on the seat, at the side, and you could sort of see yourself 'experiencing' from the side.

I also look a chinese person in an hurricane on coasters.