Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Was there a Littlehampton Mouse?

Was there a Littlehampton Mouse?

Graeme Graeme Profile

Posted:
9/4/02 at
3:53:26 PM

Views: 3785

My boss watched the Ultimate Rollercoaster documentary the other day. It led him to recall a ride he had on a wild mouse on the south coast of England, somewhere near Arundel Castle, he thinks, probably Littlehampton.

He remembers it crossing the road or going out to sea or something. Do any of you know of a mouse that used to be in this area of the south coast? I'd love to see pictures of it too. We have a net connection at work, so I can show him it.

Thanks.

Re: Was there a Littlehampton Mouse? by ChrisTPG at 9/4/02 4:26:01 PM

Yes - it was my first coaster and I was absolutely terrified! Cant remember what it was like though but I burst in to tears when I got off lol.

> My boss watched the Ultimate Rollercoaster
> documentary the other day. It led him to recall a
> ride he had on a wild mouse on the south coast of
> England, somewhere near Arundel Castle, he
> thinks, probably Littlehampton.

> He remembers it crossing the road or going out to
> sea or something. Do any of you know of a mouse
> that used to be in this area of the south coast?
> I'd love to see pictures of it too. We have a net
> connection at work, so I can show him it.

> Thanks.

Re: Was there a Littlehampton Mouse? by Fraser Fraser Profile at 9/4/02 7:12:14 PM

Sigh...it's now a crazy golf course!

It also used to have kileer brakes before every dip. Ouch, it still hurts thinking about them.

Re: Was there a Littlehampton Mouse? by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/5/02 12:54:39 PM

Amazing that two of you have been on it! But are there any pictures of this Beast around? I can search for it myself, of course. Was it called "Wild Mouse"? What was the amusement park called?

I'd really love to see a picture of it!

> Sigh...it's now a crazy golf course!

> It also used to have kileer brakes before every
> dip. Ouch, it still hurts thinking about them.

Re: Was there a Littlehampton Mouse? by Nick at 9/6/02 5:08:11 PM

The amusement park was Smarts Amusement Park (formerly Butlin's Amusement Park). The park is still going, as 'Harbour Park'. There is a link in the Joyland Books Directory.

Nick
> Amazing that two of you have been on it! But are
> there any pictures of this Beast around? I can
> search for it myself, of course. Was it called
> "Wild Mouse"? What was the amusement
> park called?

> I'd really love to see a picture of it!

Joyland Books

Re: Was there a Littlehampton Mouse? by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/6/02 8:18:40 PM

Thanks. I've done a Google search, but I just don't think there's a picture of this mouse out there.

> The amusement park was Smarts Amusement Park
> (formerly Butlin's Amusement Park). The park is
> still going, as 'Harbour Park'. There is a link
> in the Joyland Books Directory.

> Nick

Re: Was there a Littlehampton Mouse? by Fraser Fraser Profile at 9/6/02 8:26:54 PM

You might be lucky and find an old Harbour Park brochure...that definitely had a mouse picture. Only...I don't think it was a mouse...it was more like the Wildcat at Southport (I think)...single cars yes, but hairpin bends no.

Re: Was there a Littlehampton Mouse? by Nick at 9/7/02 8:59:08 AM

That's right. The old wooden mouse was replaced by a Pinfari coaster, similar to the one at Southport.

Nick

> You might be lucky and find an old Harbour Park
> brochure...that definitely had a mouse picture.
> Only...I don't think it was a mouse...it was more
> like the Wildcat at Southport (I think)...single
> cars yes, but hairpin bends no.

Joyland Books

Re: Was there a Littlehampton Mouse? by Graeme Graeme Profile at 9/7/02 11:24:05 AM

I'm pretty sure 1991-era they also had a Pinfari looper...unless it was just the Wild Cat had OTSRs?

> That's right. The old wooden mouse was replaced
> by a Pinfari coaster, similar to the one at
> Southport.

> Nick

Re: Was there a Littlehampton Mouse? by Fraser Fraser Profile at 9/7/02 2:12:21 PM

> I'm pretty sure 1991-era they also had a Pinfari
> looper...unless it was just the Wild Cat had
> OTSRs?

Wild cat had OTSRs as far as I can remember.

Re: Did Littlehampton Wild Cat Become Thunder Mounatin? by the_winged_beast the_winged_beast Profile at 9/17/02 5:03:28 PM

> Wild cat had OTSRs as far as I can remember.

Did this move up north and become Flamingo Land's Thunder Mountain coaster?

Detective Stu ;)

Re: Was there a Littlehampton Mouse? by johnstil1 at 5/27/16 11:57:21 PM
Graeme said:

My boss watched the Ultimate Rollercoaster documentary the other day. It led him to recall a ride he had on a wild mouse on the south coast of England, somewhere near Arundel Castle, he thinks, probably Littlehampton.

He remembers it crossing the road or going out to sea or something. Do any of you know of a mouse that used to be in this area of the south coast? I'd love to see pictures of it too. We have a net connection at work, so I can show him it.

Thanks.

HI! I could possibly a little late with this...I've only just found it...During 1960[!], I took a few rides on "Mighty Mouse", I think it was called. Loved it!! One section in particular stands out in my mind...it was where we seemed to be heading towards the sea, and because of the way the seating had been placed, the 'rail' became out of sight. It would seem we were about to plunge over the end...into WHERE!! Unfortunately, I don't have any photo's...only in MY MIND...
Hope this memory helps you...[John]

Re: Was there a Littlehampton Mouse? by Graeme Graeme Profile at 5/29/16 7:09:03 AM
johnstil1 said:
HI! I could possibly a little late with this...I've only just found it...During 1960[!], I took a few rides on "Mighty Mouse", I think it was called. Loved it!! One section in particular stands out in my mind...it was where we seemed to be heading towards the sea, and because of the way the seating had been placed, the 'rail' became out of sight. It would seem we were about to plunge over the end...into WHERE!! Unfortunately, I don't have any photo's...only in MY MIND...

Hey, better late than never! Thanks!

I must admit, it was a strange feeling to get a message from 14 years ago! I had to rack my brains to even remember who my boss was at the time. I remember now... Barry.

My favourite bit is this:
"We have a net connection at work, so I can show him it."

Anyway, thanks again, and it's a nice feeling to post again on URC.

Re: Was there a Littlehampton Mouse? by johnstil1 at 5/29/16 8:43:17 AM
Graeme said:

johnstil1 said:

I must admit, it was a strange feeling to get a message from 14 years ago! I had to rack my brains to even remember who my boss was at the time. I remember now... Barry.

Re: Was there a Littlehampton Mouse? by johnstil1 at 5/29/16 8:50:39 AM
johnstil1 said:

Graeme said:

johnstil1 said:

I am so new at this..!Yes...I'm talking of my rides from 56 years ago...Good to know you are there, Graeme! I'm 78 now, and have been in Australia from 1980...and NEVER forgotten Littlehampton, and all that! Cheers, mate!!

Köp körkort, ,(((harisonpaulson@gmail.com)) pass by jone35 at 9/20/16 2:35:36 AM
Köp körkort, ,(((harisonpaulson@gmail.com)) pass, ID-kort personbevis visum, många andra dokument (WhatsApp ... + 237.681.707.564)

Ansök om riktiga register pass, visum, körkort, ID-kort, vigselbevis, diplom etc. för att sälja. pass, medborgarskap, ID-kort, körkort, diplom, grad, certifikat service. Turist- och affärsvisum tjänster tillgängliga för personer i alla 50 stater och alla nationaliteter worldwide.We är unika producenter av autentiska hög kvalitet pass, kan Real Äkta Data Base registrerade och oregistrerade pass och andra medborgarskap documents.I garanterar dig en ny identitet med utgångspunkt från en ren ny äkta personbevis, ID-kort, körkort, pass, socialförsäkringskort med SSN, kredit-filer, och kreditkort, diplom skola, skol grader allt i ett helt nytt namn utfärdats och registrerats i databasen systemet regeringen. Vi använder högkvalitativ utrustning och material för att producera äkta och falska documents.All hemliga funktioner i verkliga pass noga dupliceras för våra registrerade och oregistrerade documents.we är unika producent av kvalitet falska och verkliga documents.We erbjuder endast ursprungliga hög kvalitet Registrerad och oregistrerade pass, Bilister licenser, ID-kort, stämplar, Visa, skol Diplom och andra produkter för ett antal länder som: USA, Australien, Belgien, Brasilien, Kanada, Italien, Finland, Frankrike, Tyskland, Israel, Mexiko, Nederländerna , Sydafrika, Spanien, Storbritannien.

KONTAKTA våra supportrar

Kontakta oss på >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ,(((harisonpaulson@gmail.com))
Allmän Support >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ,(((harisonpaulson@gmail.com))

Ring oss på >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> + 237681707564

Support nummer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> + 237681707564

Whatsapp ...................................................... + 237681707564

Skype ............................................................ fake4real1

Beställa någon UNIVERSAL DOKUMENT DIN behov

PASS
ID-kort
Socialförsäkringskort
Körkort
Kanada Kort
United States Kort
Studentkort
internationella kort
privata Kort
adoption Certifikat
dop-certifikat
födelseattester
dödsattester
skilsmässa Certifikat
äktenskap certifikat
anpassade certifikat
High School Diplom
G.E.D. utbildnings-
Home School Diplom
college grader
universitetsexamina
Handels Skill Certifikat
Validera SSN Antal
US gröna kort
Falska dollar / euro
Spy produkter
röst~~POS=TRUNC växlare
avlyssningsutrustning
osynligt bläck
DMV Record Förfrågan
Bakgrundskontroll
undersöka Någon

KONTAKTA våra supportrar

Kontakta oss på >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ,(((harisonpaulson@gmail.com))

Allmän Support >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ,(((harisonpaulson@gmail.com))

Ring oss på >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> + 237681707564

Support nummer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> + 237681707564

SKYPE: ............................................. .fake4real1

Registrerade och oregistrerade pass av alla countries.visas, biometriska pass, grader, körkort, ID cards.Training certifikat M GCSE, A-nivåer, gymnasieexamen certifikat, GMAT, MCAT och LSAT typintyg, Novelty födelse-, vigsel- och dödsattester Novelty Pass och ny identitet paket, replikeras Real grader / Diplom från de flesta eftergymnasiala institutioner från hela världen (vi har över 3000 mallar på fil) alla är utformade för att se 100% identisk med original.Custom utskrift (om vi inte redan har mallen på fil - bara maila oss en kopia och vi kan göra några ändringar / ändringar enligt dina anvisningar) .second, medborgarskap, identitet, identifiering, dokument, diplomatisk, nationalitet, hur, var att, få, erhålla köp, göra, bygga, en, pass, id, brittiska, Honduras, Storbritannien, USA, oss, USA, Kanada, kanadensiska, utländskt, visum, Schweiz, kort, ids, dokument

Köpa riktiga DOKUMENT

våra kontakter inkluderar ex privata utredare, konsulat, högt uppsatta regerings personalens och erfarna erfarna experter, vi har fasta förbindelser med högre personal s på alla områden av verklig registerdokument och pass förändring i dessa länder som är kopplade till passbyrån i vart och ett av dessa länder och med hjälp av sina kontakter, alla våra kunder kräver någon medborgarskap dokument eller pass från alla länder 100% säker samt garanteras att få mycket hög kvalitet verkliga äkta registrerade dokument som aldrig kan identifieras som falska !! Inte ens en kompetens anpassad tjänsteman eller maskin någonsin kan diktera dokument som falska eftersom dokumentet är inte skiljer sig från Real regeringen utfärdade! Alla våra Real äkta databas Registrerade medborgarskaps dokument har dina personuppgifter registreras i databassystem och 100% maskinläsbara. Känn dig fri att få ytterligare information om våra tjänster. Hoppas att hitta ett sätt att samarbeta med er. Om någon av dessa produkter intresserar dig, är du välkommen att kontakta oss. Vi kommer att ge dig vårt bästa pris på receival din detaljerad undersökning.

Re: Was there a Littlehampton Mouse? by AvinashKumar AvinashKumar Profile at 6/28/17 7:38:32 AM
How do you find the Littlehampton?