Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Lethal weapon at WBMW

Lethal weapon at WBMW

Posted: 6/21/00 at 7:07:47 AM
Views: 944

Does anoyne know this coaster at Warner Bros in Bottrop. Its a racing looping heartline coaster built by Intamin, designed by Werner Stengel. Sounds great but its horrible in my opinion. They never run both sides, its boring and the heartline roll is so slow, that you lose everything from your pockets. There is one quite impressive effect in the dark, where a burning car crashes over your head (if it works).
Does anyone have had better moments on it?

Re: Lethal weapon at WBMW by Ice at 6/21/00 2:05:08 PM

> Does anoyne know this coaster at Warner Bros in
> Bottrop. Its a racing looping heartline coaster
> built by Intamin, designed by Werner Stengel.
> Sounds great but its horrible in my opinion. They
> never run both sides, its boring and the
> heartline roll is so slow, that you lose
> everything from your pockets. There is one quite
> impressive effect in the dark, where a burning
> car crashes over your head (if it works).
> Does anyone have had better moments on it?

Yes, I think it's fun! It's ny first racer ( I'm a 'racer-freak'), and it has the only Inline twist I've ever been on, so I can't comment on the lack of speed there. Everytime I was there it WAS raced, mind you!!

Regards,
Ice

Re: Lethal weapon at WBMW by tricktrack tricktrack Profile at 6/21/00 2:14:17 PM

> Yes, I think it's fun! It's ny first racer ( I'm
> a 'racer-freak'), and it has the only Inline
> twist I've ever been on, so I can't comment on
> the lack of speed there. Everytime I was there it
> WAS raced, mind you!!

> Regards,
> Ice

I was there 3 times since june 99, and they only had 1 track going. I have to say that the right track is slightly better.
Concerning heartline twists, i think im a little bit spoiled, cause i went to Tokyos Ultratwister in 93 and that was amazing (sadly its gone now, replaced by Linear Gale (theprototype of Superman:Ultimate escape)
Greetings,
trick

Re: Lethal weapon at WBMW by Ice at 6/21/00 3:33:05 PM

> I was there 3 times since june 99, and they only
> had 1 track going. I have to say that the right
> track is slightly better.
> Concerning heartline twists, i think im a little
> bit spoiled, cause i went to Tokyos Ultratwister
> in 93 and that was amazing (sadly its gone now,
> replaced by Linear Gale (theprototype of
> Superman:Ultimate escape)
> Greetings,
> trick

I probably just had some very bad luck that on your visits Lethel Weapon wasn't raced

Regards,
Ice