Members, Log In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Europe Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Poseidon

Poseidon

Andreas
Posted: 6/16/00 at 7:41:10 PM
Views: 892

Does anyone know, what exactly Europarks new ride (Poseidon) is? Is it a rollercoaster or a flumeride? Or both?

//;)

Andreas

Re: Poseidon by Pete at 6/16/00 8:00:09 PM

> Does anyone know, what exactly Europarks new ride
> (Poseidon) is? Is it a rollercoaster or a
> flumeride? Or both?

> //;)

> Andreas

It appers to bea watercoaster as it has a sectio wher a coaster twists and dives and the othe half is where its main drops are in to water check my site out for the construction pictures or go to my mates site www.notrims.clara.co.uk

Pete

World Wide Coasters

Re: Poseidon by Jakob at 6/17/00 5:14:05 AM

> It appers to bea watercoaster as it has a sectio
> wher a coaster twists and dives and the othe half
> is where its main drops are in to water check my
> site out for the construction pictures or go to
> my mates site www.notrims.clara.co.uk Pete
Yes, it is a watercoaster, built by Mack, which owns the europa-park. It will open the 13th of july. But it won't be as wet as the one at Sea World / Orlando. But, what a pity, they either build these great dark ride effects, which you can find at Journey to Atlantis. Poseidon is an "open-air" attraction
Greetings
Jakob

Re: Poseidon by Andreas at 6/17/00 8:26:30 AM

I have often wondered if the Macks that own Europapark is the same Macks, that makes the coasters. That explains, why Europapark only has Mack-coasters. A shame, because Europapark needs a looping coaster really, really bad.

Poseidon looks nice though.

//;)

Andreas

Re: Poseidon by Jakob at 6/17/00 8:51:56 AM

The europa-park is the biggest exhibition fair of a company, you can find in Europe:-))