Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad

September 13, 2005

Opening Day Success For Hong Kong Disneyland

Hong Kong -- 16,000 guests were in attendance yesterday for the first official operating day for the new Hong Kong Disneyland theme park.

According to a published report the park took in $2.58 million or (HK$20 million) on its first official day.

Walt Disney Company invested $399 million has a 43% stake in the park and the Hong Kong Government invested $3.7 billon and the remaining 57%.

The park is projected to generate $19 billion over the next 40 years.

For more information, see Hong Kong Disneyland.

Talk About This Article

What did you think? Be the first to Add Your Comments