June 21, 2002
Sandusky, OH -- Planning a summer vacation to Cedar Point just got easier! Guests going to Cedar Point this season can now organize and customize their trip online with the addition of the new Interactive Trip Planner feature on the popular amusement park/resort's Web site, www.cedarpoint.com.
The Interactive Trip Planner is an easy and free service available on the park's Web site and is the amusement industry's most comprehensive guest service on the Internet. After clicking on the Interactive Trip Planner link, guests answer questions about themselves and their vacation plans. From that information, the trip planner creates a personalized Fun Guide that can be printed out and taken to the park. The Fun Guide features a wide variety of valuable information, including:
- Ticket Suggestions - shows the best available ticket options for each guest's needs;
- Park Hours and Special Events - allows guests to know what time Cedar Point opens and closes and any noteworthy events happening at the park on the day of their visit;
- Getting to the Point - provides easy-to-follow directions to Cedar Point;
- FUN Guides by Section - divides the amusement park into smaller sections and informs the guest, based on the information they provided, what rides and attractions each member of their group or family can ride and compiles a list of live entertainment shows and restaurant locations; and
- Trip Tips - answers many of Cedar Point's frequently asked questions.
"The Interactive Trip Planner is perfect for guests who want to get the most out of their Cedar Point experience," quipped Lee Alexakos, corporate director of marketing services at Cedar Point. "We believe everyone will really enjoy and benefit from this new, free service."
For more information, log on to cedarpoint.com and click on the Interactive Trip Planner link.