Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > SF GrAdv questions

SF GrAdv questions

CoasterPete

Posted:
4/22/00 at
3:01:18 PM

I'm going to great adventure on monday to get my season pass. If I remember right, there is another spot in the park to get the pass processed other than under the stands for the Leathal weapon show. Where exactly is the other spot located and will it be open on monday?? Also, how have the crowds been so far this season?? I understand it hasn't been long but are there typic great adventure crowds? And will the park be very packed on monday?? Any info would be helpful. Please email me if you can answer some questions. Thanx. CoasterPete

CoasterPete's Coaster Page

Re: SF GrAdv questions by Coaster Rob at 4/22/00 4:24:58 PM

> I'm going to great adventure on monday to
> get my season pass. If I remember right,
> there is another spot in the park to get the
> pass processed other than under the stands
> for the Leathal weapon show. Where exactly
> is the other spot located and will it be
> open on monday?? Also, how have the crowds
> been so far this season?? I understand it
> hasn't been long but are there typic great
> adventure crowds? And will the park be very
> packed on monday?? Any info would be
> helpful. Please email me if you can answer
> some questions. Thanx. CoasterPete

If you want towards Medusa from the runaway train.. you'll see a building on the right.. that is where the processing room is.. and they will be open monday.. crowds have been ok.. it could be packed since its spring break but i have no idea.. hoped i helped you out.

Rob

Re: SF GrAdv questions by john smith at 4/22/00 11:37:05 PM

If you want towards Medusa from the runaway
> train.. you'll see a building on the right..
> that is where the processing room is.. and
> they will be open monday.. crowds have been
> ok.. it could be packed since its spring
> break but i have no idea.. hoped i helped
> you out. Rob

i haven,t been to sfgadv this year yet(i will be there in may)but last year i was there on sunday april 11 when medusa was a brand new roller coaster it was raining part of the day but all of the roller coasters in the park(including the brand new medusa)was a walk on.even though it was raining part of the day at the park i was extremely surprised that all the rides had no lines.i went there again at the end of april 1999 last year(i get a season pass every year)this time the sun was shining all day and i had to wait about 2 hours to ride medusa.based upon my experiences at this park(i live about 68 miles from the park)if you go to sfgadv on a rainy day the lines are shorter.hope this helps