Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Coaster Creation 3d

Coaster Creation 3d

ForKLifT

Posted:
4/19/00 at
8:48:42 AM

Hey guys, i decided to start another coaster now, too. Apollos Chariot is starting to take shape. Track is done pretty much, as hypers are easier to do than loopers.

Soon VIPER will be added (SFMM)

Check it out!

-Shane

http://home.adelphia.net/~dota

Coaster Creation 3d

Re: Coaster Creation 3d by Dustijn Hollon at 4/19/00 9:12:29 AM

I don't want to sound mean &/or rude but if you want to advertise your website on URC, why don't you buy a banner. A post everyday or everyother day about your site gets pretty repetitive and annoying. When you have the coasters DONE then post something--maybe. I think it's great you are making coasters in 3D, but lets try to limit the annoucements about "come visit my site"

Thanks Dustijn Hollon

Re: Coaster Creation 3d by ForKLifT at 4/19/00 9:40:02 AM

Gee, sorry. next time ill read my messageboard etiquette pamphlet. Howbout you try not reading them then? Uh, i believe that this board is for coaster related content, and some people are taking an interest in following what i am doing. so why shouldnt i post once a day? who cares? its better than hearing stupid fights about 'ohhh pki is better than cp, ohhh no pki sucks'... So howbout next time you mind your own business.

Re: Coaster Creation 3d by Dustijn Hollon at 4/19/00 10:35:56 AM

Or maybe next time you can read the usage policy established by Eric, the webmaster

"Advertisements or spam will not be tolerated and will be removed. Advertisements include the promotion of other web sites on the message board. Users may include a link to their personal or favorite web site within the body of the message, but the web site may not be the topic of the post without obtaining prior permission from the webmaster of this web site. "

So maybe someone besides myself is in the wrong here?

Dustijn Hollon

Re: Coaster Creation 3d by Chainrider at 4/19/00 10:37:04 AM

> I don't want to sound mean &/or rude but if
> you want to advertise your website on URC,
> why don't you buy a banner. A post everyday
> or everyother day about your site gets
> pretty repetitive and annoying. When you
> have the coasters DONE then post
> something--maybe. I think it's great you are
> making coasters in 3D, but lets try to limit
> the annoucements about "come visit my
> site" Thanks Dustijn Hollon

A little jeleous that you can't make coasters as good as forklift here? I don't find his posts annoying at all....In fact I find people like you whining to be much more annoying. And hey....I look forward to Forklifts posts...At least it is something positive.

Mike

Re: Coaster Creation 3d by Dustijn Hollon at 4/19/00 10:41:57 AM

Email me

big_d32@hotmail.com

Re: Coaster Creation 3d by Chainrider at 4/19/00 10:42:22 AM

>
> "Advertisements or spam will not be
> tolerated and will be removed.
>

Lets's think logically- If eric had a problem with his posts he would have removed them. So people can advertise a backyard rollercoaster they are building...but not a 3d rollercoaster? All he said was hey guys see what you think...That was all. I hear and see people all the time advertise about there photos they took....So quit being uptight! It childish and it sounds like your whining.

Mike

Thanks Chainrider! by ForKLifT at 4/19/00 11:46:42 AM

Thanks for sticking up for me. Hey dusjyn or whatever your name is, its not like i am making money or anything either. If i was making money off this, then i would gladly pay eric to advertise. I enjoy reading this board and i enjoy posting. I have a hobby that i enjoy, and some other people enjoy it also. Im sorry if you find my one post a day offensive..but you can also just choose not to look at it.

-shane

Coaster Creation 3d

Re: Thanks Chainrider! by Dustijn Hollon at 4/19/00 11:56:52 AM

shane, I didn't say that it was offensive, in fact I like your site. It's just that it goes against the user policy to promote your site, that's the only thing that I'm trying to get across. Posting that a new coaster is completed every so often (not everyday) is ok. That's all I said.

End of thread

D

if you have any questions email me big_d32@hotmail.com

Re: Thanks Chainrider! by ForKLifT at 4/19/00 12:05:10 PM

> shane, I didn't say that it was offensive,
> in fact I like your site. It's just that it
> goes against the user policy to promote your
> site, that's the only thing that I'm trying
> to get across. Posting that a new coaster is
> completed every so often (not everyday) is
> ok. That's all I said. End of thread D if
> you have any questions email me
> big_d32@hotmail.com

No offence, but who made you the internet police? and its a diary of the coasters im building, so whenever there is a major update, i let people know. IM not promoting my webpage, im telling people so they can look at some new pictures. i dont see how that is any diffrent that someone saying they have updated construction pictures for SoB or MF or somthing like that.

Coaster Creation 3d