Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > SFA Season Pass question

SFA Season Pass question

/\ Blast Coaster

Posted:
4/18/00 at
4:41:13 PM

I'm planning on visiting SFoG later this year and was planning on using my SFA season pass to get in but I just saw on an SFA commercial that you can only visit 2 SF parks with it. Will the SFA pass get me into SFoG?

COASTERnet - America's Best Coasters! (coasternet.danimation.com)

Re: SFA Season Pass question by Sam A. Marks at 4/18/00 5:27:42 PM

> I'm planning on visiting SFoG later this
> year and was planning on using my SFA season
> pass to get in but I just saw on an SFA
> commercial that you can only visit 2 SF
> parks with it. Will the SFA pass get me into
> SFoG?

It doesn't say that!

It's a commercial about saving money, and they use two visits to other parks as part of the savings equation. your season pass is good at any six flags.

Cause if you use everything in the coupon book PLUS visit 2 other parks, you'll save over 6 hundred dollars!

Relax :)

SAM

Re: SFA Season Pass question by /\ Blast Coaster at 4/18/00 7:03:54 PM

It doesn't say that! It's a commercial about
> saving money, and they use two visits to
> other parks as part of the savings equation.
> your season pass is good at any six flags.
> Cause if you use everything in the coupon
> book PLUS visit 2 other parks, you'll save
> over 6 hundred dollars! Relax :) SAM

OK. Thanks for the info. Guess I misunderstood that ad as I only saw a small fraction of it. BTW Sam, when is the major photo update coming to your site? I love the new S:RoS pics!

~ /\ Blast Coaster

COASTERnet - America's Best Coasters! (coasternet.danimation.com)

MY SFA SUPERMAN PAGE UPDATE! by Sam A. Marks at 4/19/00 5:58:42 AM

> BTW Sam, when is the major
> photo update coming to your site? I love the
> new S:RoS pics! ~ /\ Blast Coaster

The new pics are posted!

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.