Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > What do you think about SOB?

What do you think about SOB?

Ancy4SOB

Posted:
4/18/00 at
3:46:45 PM

Do you guys think that they will have to reform the track? I was thinking that they probably won't, but does that happen often, bc if it does, I will be really upset... I wanna ride it today! Let me know what you guys think! Also, which coaster do you wanna ride more, SOB or MF, I know i gotta say SOB, but how about you guys

Re: What do you think about SOB? Awsome Baby!!! by CoasterFanatic at 4/18/00 7:02:58 PM

> Do you guys think that they will have to
> reform the track? I was thinking that they
> probably won't, but does that happen often,
> bc if it does, I will be really upset... I
> wanna ride it today! Let me know what you
> guys think! Also, which coaster do you wanna
> ride more, SOB or MF, I know i gotta say
> SOB, but how about you guys

Well I got to say SoB is the most impressive coaster ive ever seen and it will be great to ride it regardless if its rough or smooth.

I don't see major changes to Sonny in the near future but who knows?

The test run I seen, It cleared the second hill at a amazing speed and that aparently wasnt full speed as it rolled back off the Block Brake area!

Don't worry the ride is fine and didn't squeel one bit so I dont see any problems, just they got to get it broke in! Once the ride gets a full run and a good drop of the lifthill there will be no problems, the booster tires will take care of the second half!

One way to keep the coaster from vallieing in the upper turn would be to increase chain speed

Chuck