Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > SFgadv this Friday..

SFgadv this Friday..

ben

Posted:
4/18/00 at
3:41:27 PM

Who's in?? Nothing like going to gadv on a weekday (crowds shouldn't be as bad as a saturday). Yeah, so I'm not %100 sure I'm going to be there myself, but it's looking moderately likely. -ben

Re: SFgadv this Friday.. by CoasterMike at 4/18/00 6:54:28 PM

> Who's in?? Nothing like going to gadv on a
> weekday (crowds shouldn't be as bad as a
> saturday). Yeah, so I'm not %100 sure I'm
> going to be there myself, but it's looking
> moderately likely. -ben

Theres a VERY good chance ill be there on Friday with my friend Keith(SixFlagsMedusa@aol.com) and his brother...my parents have to visit my sister at college so they said they would drop me off and visit her and than pick me up later!

Mike

Re: SFgadv this Friday.. by sparky sparky Profile at 4/19/00 12:10:23 AM

I'm there Friday for sure Ben. I propose a meeting at the Liberty Fountain at noon on the side facing the Colonial Cafe. I heard a whisper that Coaster 3:16 may very well be making a cameo as Dude Love, but we'll have to see what face of Foley he chooses. I will be with my very good friend from across the pond, who calls Blackpool Pleasure Beach her home park. She took her first shots two years ago on the Chiller, and will be taking in all of last year's additions for the first time this Friday.

-sparky

I'll be there Easter Monday... by Jersey Joe at 4/19/00 1:36:26 AM

Theres a VERY good chance ill be there on Friday
> with my friend Keith(SixFlagsMedusa@aol.com)
> and his brother...my parents have to visit
> my sister at college so they said they would
> drop me off and visit her and than pick me
> up later! Mike

So, if anyone wants to meet up on Monday (4/24), let me know.

Jersey Joe

Jersey Joe's Coaster Pages

Re: SFgadv this Friday.. by ben at 4/19/00 11:04:22 AM

OK, so I'm still not %100 sure i'm going to be there but it's looking good. (Still have some arranging to do.) 12 noon at the fountain, facing the colonial cafe, sounds fine with me. (So I had to pull out a gadv map to see which direction that is facing, but hey this park is a few hundred miles from me..) I'll be wearing my URC hat.

<>

gee, the crazy things that can happen only at gadv... Hey, when is gang day?

Any chance Viper is gonna be open? It's sorta gonna suck if it isn't, but we can always make up for it by riding Medusa a lot. (something I haven't done yet)

-ben

Re: SFgadv this Friday.. by chickenhawk at 4/19/00 12:35:52 PM

>Will be there as well. Though an occasional poster, will be happy to meet some of the voices on URC. I'll be at the fountain at noon. Was there last Sunday at noon, but no one else was there. I was part of the threesome, trying out the Dippindots "icemilk of the future" for the first time. --Emil--