Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > to anyone who works at sfne

to anyone who works at sfne

SFNEFAN

Posted:
4/18/00 at
3:10:52 PM

I have heard a bunch of rumors for 2001. The first was a CCI wodden twister, the second was some type of a B&M floorless clone, and i heard to make way for one of these coaster i heard that they would remove most of the parking lot on front of minderaser and island kingdon to make way for one of these coasters. is any of this true?

Re: to anyone who works at sfne by Coasterdude at 4/18/00 11:59:31 PM

> I have heard a bunch of rumors for 2001. The
> first was a CCI wodden twister, the second
> was some type of a B&M floorless clone, and
> i heard to make way for one of these coaster
> i heard that they would remove most of the
> parking lot on front of minderaser and
> island kingdon to make way for one of these
> coasters. is any of this true?

My best guess is a B&M floorless coaster clone. This seems to be what Six Flags is putting in most of their parks now. SFNE already has 2 great woodies, and could use a little more steel. If they keep intstalling wood coasters like at SFStl, SFO, and even Six Flags Mexico, why not give a wooden coaster to SFGAdv, which REALLY needs another wooden, before putting one in Riverside.

-Coasterdude

Re: to anyone who works at sfne by ben at 4/19/00 10:53:17 AM

My best guess is a B&M floorless coaster clone.
> This seems to be what Six Flags is putting
> in most of their parks now. SFNE already has
> 2 great woodies, and could use a little more
> steel. If they keep intstalling wood
> coasters like at SFStl, SFO, and even Six
> Flags Mexico, why not give a wooden coaster
> to SFGAdv, which REALLY needs another
> wooden, before putting one in Riverside.
> -Coasterdude

Sounds like reasonable logic to me, and they DO have a bunch of space to work with at the south end of the property, but... Don't you think we should enjoy Superman, and the Cyclone with PTC's before we worry too much about 2001?? :) -ben