Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > PCWonderland new track in lot photo

PCWonderland new track in lot photo

Shaggy Shaggy Profile

Posted:
4/17/00 at
11:22:03 PM

Well, now they may have moved it since this was taken. And for all I know it could be Top Gun replacement track. But here is a link to a photo I found on someone's website.

Please note that it is not my photo, nor is it me in the picture.

Shaggy

User Submitted Picture
Re: PCWonderland new track in lot photo by joe(PCW) at 4/17/00 11:51:45 PM

> Well, now they may have moved it since this
> was taken. And for all I know it could be
> Top Gun replacement track. But here is a
> link to a photo I found on someone's
> website. Please note that it is not my
> photo, nor is it me in the picture. Shaggy

OK, I guess thats minebuster in the backround, and those tracks were not there today or anywhere else on PCW's parking lot. They also look exactly like topguns track and where placed right behind it. If a new coaster was to be built being the location you mentioned between minebuster and kingswood(which makes sense) I think the tracks would be placed on the paved area behind kingswood. However i will ask around on saturday about those tracks. By the way what site did you get that photo on?

joe(pCW)

10 to 1 that's a photo from 1994 / 95 by ROXY HYPER 4 PCW2001 at 4/18/00 4:53:37 PM

Although there is nothing in the photo to place the year at 1994, there's just something about it that doesn't say 2000.

My guess is that the photo is from late November / early December 1994 or the early part of 1995 when they were brining in the tracks for Top Gun. I remember doing the same as that guy in the photo. I actually got out of my car and went to go and touch the tracks!

And if Joe (who works at PCW) hasn't seen anything recently , I suspect even more that this is an old photo from the mid 90's

Take care,

Roxy

SCRUTINIZING........ by ROXY HYPER 4 PCW2001 at 4/18/00 6:23:20 PM

I've contacted the website owner and asked him what the date is on that photograph.

I will let you know what he tells me if he responds to my email.

However, I will say this in the meanwhile:

Upon closer examination of the photograph, there is enough evidence in it to suggest that this is, indeed, an old photo from circa 1995.

My evidence?

The subdivision development which is currently taking place to the immediate south of the Mighty Canadian Minebuster is not in the photograph. The car in the picture is facing south and the area to the left of the Minebuster is PCW's former southern property.... and there is no sign of housing construction anywhere.

Roxy

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.