Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > most expensive parks

most expensive parks

joe(PCW)

Posted:
4/17/00 at
1:38:24 AM

Let's see, what are the amusement parks with the most expensive admission rates? PARAMOUNT PARK: Id say Canadas Wonderland (with our lovely provincial sales tax comes to $45) However anyone from the states can come here and spend much less with the exchange rates and all. + $6.50 parking.

SIX FLAGS PARK????

As for park food, who has seen the most wacky prices? There are few combos that dont come with a drink at PCW for only $9.00. lol.

joe(pCW)

Is that US dollars or Canadian? by swOHman at 4/17/00 1:44:44 AM

PKI's entance fee is $39.99 in US dollars. I don't know the exchange rate so maybe you can clear it up.

swOHman a.k.a. Brian

Re: Is that US dollars or Canadian? by joe(PCW) at 4/17/00 2:19:57 PM

> PKI's entance fee is $39.99 in US dollars. I
> don't know the exchange rate so maybe you
> can clear it up. swOHman a.k.a. Brian

The $45 I mentioned was in Candain dollars. With the exchange rate(and anyone correct me if im wrong) you can come to PCW and pay roughly $29-$30 for a one day passport(american dollars)

joe(pCW)

Re: most expensive parks by TwinsGP at 4/17/00 11:32:51 PM

Don't forget about Disney with its $50 admission prices. I know that that has to be either the most expensive or close to it.

TwinsGP

Re: most expensive parks by DoomPlague at 4/17/00 11:48:11 PM

My family and I went to PCW a few years ago and decided to get season passes since we could use them at PKI (though we did have to goto guest relations everytime). We ended up saving money because of it. I'm not sure but I think it came out to $50,American, per person.

Re: most expensive parks by Fred at 4/19/00 11:26:40 AM

As for park food, who
> has seen the most wacky prices? There are
> few combos that dont come with a drink at
> PCW for only $9.00. lol. joe(pCW)

Six Flags Elitch Gardens charges $3 of a 20 Oz Pepsi, when all other parks charge $2 or $2.50 max. One vending machine is placed conveniently in the queue of Twister II. Maybe that's why they run one train---so hot, sweaty people will be more inclined to buy one since the line they are in is hardly moving.

FRED