Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > 5 and 1/2 months ago, I...................

5 and 1/2 months ago, I...................

Brad Brad Profile

Posted:
4/16/00 at
11:30:38 PM

.......stepped off of the red train of the American Eagle, and started on the longest winter of my life (at least it seemed that way!). It's been almost 6 months since I've ridden anything! And in only 4 days, I'll be at SFStL *hopefully* riding The Boss! The following weekend I'll be at SFGAm on Raging Bull! Just thought I'd share this little bit of info. with ya'll! I'm just courious, what was the last coaster you road in '99, and do you remember the date? (of coures you guys in Florida and S.Calforinia, shouldn't answer this!)

Re: 5 and 1/2 months ago, I................... by chillforce chillforce Profile at 4/16/00 11:54:26 PM

Halloween and it was Medusa. First coaster of 2000 was Greta. How befitting this all was to me and meant a heck of a lot.

Ed

Re:LOL!!!!!! by Superbatboy at 4/17/00 12:14:17 AM

LOL.... I feel sorry for you people who can't ride a rollercoaster for half of a year. Well your rides stay newer longer, Riddler's Revenge started getting rough at the beginning of 1999 and has gone down hill since. Hopefully Goliath will hold out just a little longer than that.