Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > How BIG is the land behind Kumba and ..

How BIG is the land behind Kumba and ..

PINK FLOYD FANATIC

Posted:
4/16/00 at
2:45:06 AM

the rapids ride at BGT? Is there enough room for an L-shaped out and back giga coaster? I have heard a rumor about a 300 foot height varience(can anyone confirm this?)

PFF

Re: How BIG is the land behind Kumba and .. by Cool Coaster at 4/16/00 7:24:12 AM

> the rapids ride at BGT? Is there enough room
> for an L-shaped out and back giga coaster? I
> have heard a rumor about a 300 foot height
> varience(can anyone confirm this?) PFF

Hey you must really be into this BGT stuff because you keep asking about it. LOL! Thats ok because I am interested in the same subject. Well today I am going to BGT and when I get on Kumba, I will make sure that I look for the land for you. Alright bye now!\Matt

Re: How BIG is the land behind Kumba and .. by PINK FLOYD FANATIC at 4/16/00 12:46:02 PM

Hey you must really be into this BGT stuff
> because you keep asking about it. LOL! Thats
> ok because I am interested in the same
> subject. Well today I am going to BGT and
> when I get on Kumba, I will make sure that I
> look for the land for you. Alright bye
> now!\Matt

I have my parents living about 2 hours from the park during the winter which is why this park interests me so much because I have a place to stay without paying for very high priced motel room! Hope you can find out more on the 2001 ride!

PFF!

Re: How BIG is the land behind Kumba and .. by Coaster 3:16 at 4/16/00 6:46:46 PM

> the rapids ride at BGT? Is there enough room
> for an L-shaped out and back giga coaster? I
> have heard a rumor about a 300 foot height
> varience(can anyone confirm this?) PFF

Hey,

I don't know a lot about BGT, nor do I know what a veldt is, but I thought I'd throw this in. It may or may not have anything to do with recent rumors. It comes from a St. Petersberg newspaper and is referring to BGT future plans.

"A long-delayed 8---room hotel on the park's edge, overlooking the animal-filled veldt, finally may be built in the next year."

- Coaster 3:16 hastd

View From The Back

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.