Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > B&M or Gionavola coaster for SFDL in 2001

B&M or Gionavola coaster for SFDL in 2001

BrianG

Posted:
4/15/00 at
7:33:44 PM

I own my own SFDL website(see link below) and I have been getting lots of mail from employees saying that there is 4 flat bed trucks with Orange track and with a square spine which basically means it's a B&M or a Gionavola. Does anyone know anything about this?

Unofficial Guide to SFDL

Re: B&M or Gionavola coaster for SFDL in 2001 by joe(PCW) at 4/15/00 7:39:28 PM

> I own my own SFDL website(see link below)
> and I have been getting lots of mail from
> employees saying that there is 4 flat bed
> trucks with Orange track and with a square
> spine which basically means it's a B&M or a
> Gionavola. Does anyone know anything about
> this?

I will not believe anything until it is a sure thing for SFDL 2001. I have heard too many different things about this park its giving me a headache :) . Every year there is a thousand rumours about this place. ie: "it's a sure thing jokers jinx is coming, the manager told me by writing me a letter". Outcome = Huss top spin, which is not bad as PCW has one aswell. We just have to wait for 2001, like PCW, a major attraction will be in store for 2001. It is too early to know what's going on. As for the trucks, who knows if that's true?

joe(PCW)

Re: B&M or Gionavola coaster for SFDL in 2001 by PINK FLOYD FANATIC at 4/16/00 4:27:41 AM

I will not believe anything until it is a sure
> thing for SFDL 2001. I have heard too many
> different things about this park its giving
> me a headache :) . Every year there is a
> thousand rumours about this place. ie:
> "it's a sure thing jokers jinx is
> coming, the manager told me by writing me a
> letter". Outcome = Huss top spin, which
> is not bad as PCW has one aswell. We just
> have to wait for 2001, like PCW, a major
> attraction will be in store for 2001. It is
> too early to know what's going on. As for
> the trucks, who knows if that's true?
> joe(PCW)

The strongest rumor I've heard is a huge GCI racing woodie!

PFF

Re: B&M or Gionavola coaster for SFDL in 2001 by Superbatboy at 4/16/00 10:26:18 PM

Bright orange Giovanola track huh??? This better not be a clone of Goliath, because if it is, this means war.

Re: B&M or Gionavola coaster for SFDL in 2001 by dan at 4/16/00 10:52:58 PM

> Bright orange Giovanola track huh??? This
> better not be a clone of Goliath, because if
> it is, this means war.

No, you're in luck. SFDL already has a hyper. My guess, if this track is really there, it's a stand-up or Dive coaster.