Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Patripman VS. Ripples!!!!!!!!!!!

Patripman VS. Ripples!!!!!!!!!!!

KMAN KMAN Profile

Posted:
4/14/00 at
11:43:19 PM

LOL. I couldn't resist adding this to the oh so common "versus" threads! Thanks to Chillforce for the inspiration.

So, of course we're looking to people that have experienced BOTH Patripman AND Ripples. People that have met or read posts from only one of them need not answer ;)?

Being that I like to be a devils advocate I cast the first vote for Ripples. Down with the Tripman! What will the world come to if Ripples was released full time for an entire summer. Now there's a thought. Sorry Tripman, I just couln't help myself. Have a great day at KWood! --K

Re: Patripman VS. Ripples!!!!!!!!!!! by chillforce chillforce Profile at 4/14/00 11:51:46 PM

That damn Ripples is an ingrate. I vote Patripman. He has class where that Ripples is drinking the ripple. Give me a break K Man how can you go with that trailer thrash guy and not with the class man LOL

Ed

Re: Patripman VS. Ripples!!!!!!!!!!! by Kirk A. at 4/14/00 11:58:03 PM

> That damn Ripples is an ingrate. I vote
> Patripman. He has class where that Ripples
> is drinking the ripple. Give me a break K
> Man how can you go with that trailer thrash
> guy and not with the class man LOL Ed

I agree whole-heartedly, and seriously as well. User Submitted Picture

Re: Patripman VS. Ripples!!!!!!!!!!! by Jersey Joe at 4/15/00 3:32:59 AM

> LOL. I couldn't resist adding this to the oh
> so common "versus" threads! Thanks
> to Chillforce for the inspiration. So, of
> course we're looking to people that have
> experienced BOTH Patripman AND Ripples.
> People that have met or read posts from only
> one of them need not answer ;)? Being that
> I like to be a devils advocate I cast the
> first vote for Ripples. Down with the
> Tripman! What will the world come to if
> Ripples was released full time for an entire
> summer. Now there's a thought. Sorry
> Tripman, I just couln't help myself. Have a
> great day at KWood! --K

KMan -- OK, here it is from the guy you were expecting a reply from (afterall, who knows Patripman AKA Ripples-dude better then moi? Truthfully, Patripman gets my vote. You do not want to go to Kennywood or Knoebels with JUST RIPPLES and no Patripman. OY VEY! He is WIRED, brother! Patripman, my good friend, is a traditional amusement park fan with a lot of history under that URC hat. They don't come any better then Patripman. He's a good friend, good father, and a lot of fun to spend a day with at the park. My vote goes for Bernard --aka Patripman.

Jersey Joe

Jersey Joe's Coaster Pages

A New Job For Ripples by AtlantaCoaster at 4/15/00 11:47:12 AM

Sometime last year, a URC post suggested that Ripples take a summer job in Wildwood driving the "Watch the tram, please." That boardwalk could use some excitement (what's the top speed of those trams?)....

Anyhow...I thought that this would be a funny thing to see.

Best regards, Bill M. / AtlantaCoaster

Re: A New Job For Ripples by Jersey Joe at 4/15/00 12:23:23 PM

> Sometime last year, a URC post suggested
> that Ripples take a summer job in Wildwood
> driving the "Watch the tram,
> please." That boardwalk could use some
> excitement (what's the top speed of those
> trams?).... Anyhow...I thought that this
> would be a funny thing to see. Best
> regards, Bill M. / AtlantaCoaster

Bill -- you got that right! I can see Ripples now -- pedal to the metal, hard rock blasting on the speakers ... GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY -- RIPPLES IS DRIVING THIS TRAM ... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

τΏς

Jersey Joe

Jersey Joe's Coaster Pages