Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > On the eve of ........

On the eve of ........

Ripples

Posted:
4/14/00 at
10:45:35 PM

On the eve of Kennywood's opening Patripman is busy with all of the final touches for the day. The URC hats are out and washed, the newspaper coupons are clipped and trimmed, the camera has film in it. The only thing he isnt doing is packing a lunch basket, sheesh "this place has shown gone crazy". How can a person get so crazy for a opening day. Oh by the way he is a chickensh.. becuse he doesnt want to ride the new Hawk 48, he says he will get sick and doesnt like going backwards, what a wussy! I am not going to ride the Jackrabbit all day I am telling you right now I AM NOT! Oh well, time for bed because he wants to get there by 11, damn park doesnt open until 1. You figure! Ripples

You know why by Patripman Patripman Profile at 4/14/00 11:09:45 PM

> On the eve of Kennywood's opening Patripman
> is busy with all of the final touches for
> the day. The URC hats are out and washed,
> the newspaper coupons are clipped and
> trimmed, the camera has film in it. The only
> thing he isnt doing is packing a lunch
> basket, sheesh "this place has shown
> gone crazy". How can a person get so
> crazy for a opening day. Oh by the way he is
> a chickensh.. becuse he doesnt want to ride
> the new Hawk 48, he says he will get sick
> and doesnt like going backwards, what a
> wussy! I am not going to ride the Jackrabbit
> all day I am telling you right now I AM NOT!
> Oh well, time for bed because he wants to
> get there by 11, damn park doesnt open until
> 1. You figure! Ripples

It figures I go out for 5 minutes and the loose screw posts something, sorry. He knows why I dont ride things that go backwards or for that matter spin and spews. Just for that I may not take him tomorrow afterall. Further I am paying for the entrance fee and if I want to ride Jackrabbit all day I will! Just a few things though dont bet on an invert at Kennywood next season to replace the Steel Phantom, with the addition of the Hawk 48 they now have an invert style ride that will surely make up for the lack of one. What will they install, well let me just say I have a better chance on being shipped to Cuba by the government than finding out what KP has planned for next year. Further if someone says they know they are a damn liar! This "new ride" to replace SP is probaly the best kept secret in the industry. But there is talk around town and it is only rumors. Well time to put Ripples in his place. Patripman

Re: On the eve of ........ by KMAN KMAN Profile at 4/14/00 11:13:28 PM

That's right Ripples, ride em' tiger! ;-)

Don't let Patripman's whining and complaining stop a real ride warrior from checking out the Hawk48. Please let us know what a whirl on that ride is like.

And hopefully you'll get some sleep as well. Wouldn't want a well rested PAtripman running the entire show now would we?!

Both of you have a fantastic day at KW tommorrow and give us the scoop when you get back. You've got to love being able to go to a park and get "two" admissions for the price of one.--K

Re: You know why by Jersey Joe at 4/14/00 11:24:52 PM

It figures I go out for 5 minutes and the loose
> screw posts something, sorry. He knows why I
> dont ride things that go backwards or for
> that matter spin and spews. Just for that I
> may not take him tomorrow afterall. Further
> I am paying for the entrance fee and if I
> want to ride Jackrabbit all day I will! Just
> a few things though dont bet on an invert at
> Kennywood next season to replace the Steel
> Phantom, with the addition of the Hawk 48
> they now have an invert style ride that will
> surely make up for the lack of one. What
> will they install, well let me just say I
> have a better chance on being shipped to
> Cuba by the government than finding out what
> KP has planned for next year. Further if
> someone says they know they are a damn liar!
> This "new ride" to replace SP is
> probaly the best kept secret in the
> industry. But there is talk around town and
> it is only rumors. Well time to put Ripples
> in his place. Patripman

Hey Patripman -- please have a ride on Jack Rabbit (back), Racer (blue train -- back left), and Thunderbolt (anywhere) for me. You needn't ride SP for me. Thanks! HAVE FUN!

Jersey Joe

Jersey Joe's Coaster Pages

Re: On the eve of ........ by chillforce chillforce Profile at 4/14/00 11:28:33 PM

Hmm, now I am wondering? Which one do you like better? Ripples or Patripman? Now thats a poll I would like to see LOL

Ed