Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Whats the deal on the MF testing

Whats the deal on the MF testing

OhioMike

Posted:
4/14/00 at
11:47:48 AM

Does anyone have anyword, on how this is going. There suppose to be runnig the trains now. And its sorta wierd that they have been running the trains for a week or two, and have not hear a thing on the there MF site update list. I wounder if there haveing problems?? Hope not? Also I looked at the cam, as I do alot. To try and see if I get a glips of a train going threw. Even thow the cam is on that last wierd turn. And once it seemed, Itr may have been me, but they took out the track running of the last turn into the staation. And the nexct day it looked like it was there again.

Re: Whats the deal on the MF testing by YZ10 at 4/14/00 12:38:02 PM

Yes I have been wondering too. The CP construction page for MF is going down hill steaper and faster the MB itself. The updates onthe diary have been not to consistant the whole time but the pictures use to be more then they have been the last 3 updates. I know they are busy buildignit so maybe they should find someone. I am sure it would not be hard. I update it weekly and maybe even daily. Whith pistures at least more then 3 at a time like 5-10 and the diary go go weekly. The person could be give a seasonpass or somethgin for doign this for them. It is only 29 days left till it opens so it a little late here thsi time. Maybe next coaster they build they will try my suggestions. I would LOVE to be the one doing it But since I live in CO Land of a few lame coasters it would be hard to update it week or daily. As I only get to Ohio every 2 or 3 years. Just my 5 1/4 cents worth on the topic....

YZ10

Picture Here. by Brian Teyssier at 4/14/00 12:42:21 PM

Found this :) Good show to the person who caught the image.

~Brian Teyssier teyssier@pair.com

> Does anyone have anyword, on how this is
> going. There suppose to be runnig the trains
> now. And its sorta wierd that they have been
> running the trains for a week or two, and
> have not hear a thing on the there MF site
> update list. I wounder if there haveing
> problems?? Hope not? Also I looked at the
> cam, as I do alot. To try and see if I get a
> glips of a train going threw. Even thow the
> cam is on that last wierd turn. And once it
> seemed, Itr may have been me, but they took
> out the track running of the last turn into
> the staation. And the nexct day it looked
> like it was there again.

MF webcam testing pic.

Re: Picture Here. Cool finally I see a train runn by OhioMike at 4/14/00 1:00:59 PM

Well I see a train Finally running, so its doing something. But, I still would love a update. Still makes me wounder. Man that turn is inverted too, You can really tell by the trains, If you ask me thats prety much upside down.

Re: Picture Here. Cool finally I see a train runn by george at 4/15/00 11:59:07 PM

> Well I see a train Finally running, so its
> doing something. But, I still would love a
> update. Still makes me wounder. Man that
> turn is inverted too, You can really tell by
> the trains, If you ask me thats prety much
> upside down.

sorry to tell u but the track doesn't go upside down. Its at 120 degrees and thats the tightests turn that is not inverted.

My Site

What I ment was its alot closer than I thought by OhioMike at 4/16/00 1:18:30 PM

What Iment its alot closer, to being almost upside down than I thought. And it will proably almost feel upsidedown.

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.