Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Question for Mike about CP's 2002 woodie??

Question for Mike about CP's 2002 woodie??

PINK FLOYD FANATIC

Posted:
4/14/00 at
12:23:27 AM

In case you didn't see my new post in the thread below about the floorless I hope this out and back will be bigger and better than my #1 woodie ridden Shivering Timbers! How big will this new woodie be? I sure hope it doesn't get cancelled at the last minute like so many hopefull recently proposed woodie projects ended up doing! Will this new coaster be MUCH better than airtimeless so called "Mean Streak" A woodie as big as "Mean" Streak should have be designed as a family woodie! That should have been for Blue Streak!! Blue Streak was actually MORE intense and more airtime than so-called "Mean" Streak and I am talking about the ride in its original state which was heavily braked during all of Coastermania 1991! It could have been a much better ride if they turned off the STUPID blocking brake!! Maybe CP will learn from their mistake when they open up their next woodie! They can leave MS as it is providing they plan on building the best airtime woodie in the world!!

PFF

I wouldn't get your panties in a bunch if I were u by Dustijn Hollon at 4/14/00 12:48:46 AM

I hate raining on people's parades, but lets just wait until something is confirmed. This would include, but it not limited to, an article in a paper, a town meeting to get approval, a blueprint, actual reps on site, a surveyor, or even as much as an official press release.

As for woodies, why don't we just enjoy the new ones this year has to offer. I for one will make a pilgrimage to SFStL to ride my boss this year. LOL!

D

I guess the morale of this story is we have to be patient and wait for things to unfold. The RUMOR could be very well be true, but lets remember back to a center coaster who was said to be sinking...I'm not ready for YET ANOTHER reoccuring rumor.

Re: I wouldn't get your panties in a bunch if I we by PINK FLOYD FANATIC at 4/14/00 1:08:42 AM

> I hate raining on people's parades, but lets
> just wait until something is confirmed. This
> would include, but it not limited to, an
> article in a paper, a town meeting to get
> approval, a blueprint, actual reps on site,
> a surveyor, or even as much as an official
> press release. As for woodies, why don't we
> just enjoy the new ones this year has to
> offer. I for one will make a pilgrimage to
> SFStL to ride my boss this year. LOL! D I
> guess the morale of this story is we have to
> be patient and wait for things to unfold.
> The RUMOR could be very well be true, but
> lets remember back to a center coaster who
> was said to be sinking...I'm not ready for
> YET ANOTHER reoccuring rumor.

But noe I've MF id sinking because its so big and heavy that the groung can't hold it! My dog told me that one!!!

PFF

Ok thers 2 Mikes im changing to the above Name by OhioMike at 4/14/00 11:31:28 AM

To break any confusion, on who is who. Because I posted something right under his with the same exact name. So im going from Mike To OhioMike. Yea I had the post above on the SOB, AND MF