Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > six flags parks

six flags parks

sixflagsfanatic

Posted:
4/13/00 at
3:37:50 PM

It seem as if the Six Flags Corp.is buying out every park!Heres a list of Six Flags Parks in the USA 1.Atlanta,GA 2.Kentucky Kingdom-Louisville 3.Cleveland,OH(Aurora) 4.Darien Lake-(Between Buffalo/Rochester,NY) 5.Great Adventure-near New York City(Jackson,NJ) 6.America-(Between Baltimore and Washington,DC) 7.New England-near Boston(Agawam) 8.St.Louis,MO 9.Great America-(Between Chicago/Milwaukee)-Gurnee,IL 10.Elitch Gardens-Denver,CO 11.Arlington,TX(Between Dallas & Ft.Worth) 12.Fiesta Texas-San Antonio 13.Astro World-Houston,TX 14.Magic Mountain-Los Angeles,CA(Valencia) 15.Marine World-San Francisco,CA(Vallejo)

Out Of The USA: 16.Holland 17.Mexico City 18.Belgium(soon)

So whenever are we gonna see a SF park in Canada?-Heres a few ideas:Vancouver-Winnipeg-Montreal-Toronto-Calgary-Edmonton

A few more suggested cities: Hong Kong-Shanghai,China Tokyo-Yokohama,Japan Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane-Perth,Austraila Moscow,Russia Warsaw,Poland London-Birmingham(or some where else in the UK) Paris,France Bogota,Columbia(or somewhere else in S.America) Auckland,New Zealand Johannesburg-Cape Town,South Africa Tapei-(or some other place in Taiwan) Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia Bangkok,Thailand Seoul,South Korea Berlin,Germany Rotterdam,Netherlands anyone have any more suggestions ,let me know c ya round

Re: six flags parks by COASTA KING at 4/13/00 3:41:01 PM

> It seem as if the Six Flags Corp.is buying
> out every park!Heres a list of Six Flags
> Parks in the USA 1.Atlanta,GA 2.Kentucky
> Kingdom-Louisville 3.Cleveland,OH(Aurora)
> 4.Darien Lake-(Between Buffalo/Rochester,NY)
> 5.Great Adventure-near New York
> City(Jackson,NJ) 6.America-(Between
> Baltimore and Washington,DC) 7.New
> England-near Boston(Agawam) 8.St.Louis,MO
> 9.Great America-(Between
> Chicago/Milwaukee)-Gurnee,IL 10.Elitch
> Gardens-Denver,CO 11.Arlington,TX(Between
> Dallas & Ft.Worth) 12.Fiesta Texas-San
> Antonio 13.Astro World-Houston,TX 14.Magic
> Mountain-Los Angeles,CA(Valencia) 15.Marine
> World-San Francisco,CA(Vallejo) Out Of The
> USA: 16.Holland 17.Mexico City
> 18.Belgium(soon) So whenever are we gonna
> see a SF park in Canada?-Heres a few
> ideas:Vancouver-Winnipeg-Montreal-Toronto-Calgary-Edmonton
> A few more suggested cities: Hong
> Kong-Shanghai,China Tokyo-Yokohama,Japan
> Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane-Perth,Austraila
> Moscow,Russia Warsaw,Poland
> London-Birmingham(or some where else in the
> UK) Paris,France Bogota,Columbia(or
> somewhere else in S.America) Auckland,New
> Zealand Johannesburg-Cape Town,South Africa
> Tapei-(or some other place in Taiwan) Kuala
> Lumpur,Malaysia Bangkok,Thailand Seoul,South
> Korea Berlin,Germany Rotterdam,Netherlands
> anyone have any more suggestions ,let me
> know c ya round

Hmmm.wouldnt it be interesting to see a park in Honolulu or Anchorage,AL !!!!

Re: six flags parks by swOHman at 4/13/00 6:33:43 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe LaRonde is for sale and Premier could buy it and make it SF Canada.

swOHman a.k.a. Brian (PKI in 1 day!!!!)

Re: Don't be surprised PKS buying CF! by SFRULES at 4/13/00 6:38:32 PM

Hmmm.wouldnt it be interesting to see a park in
> Honolulu or Anchorage,AL !!!!

The way PKS is going Cedar Fair looks like a nice takeover victim in a few years!

Re: Don't be surprised PKS buying CF! by Dustin Hutchinson at 4/13/00 7:21:40 PM

> Hmmm.wouldnt it be interesting to see a park
> in The way PKS is going Cedar Fair looks
> like a nice takeover victim in a few years!

That would stink if that happened ! six flags Cedar point, sixflags Worlds of fun. think how bad Cedar point would be if premier parks bought them .

what is the problem? by john smith at 4/13/00 9:40:02 PM

That would stink if that happened ! six flags
> Cedar point, sixflags Worlds of fun. think
> how bad Cedar point would be if premier
> parks bought them .

there is something here that i really do not understand.a season pass purchased at one six flags park is good at all six flags parks.the more parks that become six flags the more parks that i can use my season pass at.when i go to cedar point this coming summer to ride MF the only reason i can not use my six flags season pass to get into the park is because cedar point is not a six flags park.i really do not understand what is so bad about premier purchasing additional parks.

Re: six flags parks by PINK FLOYD FANATIC at 4/13/00 10:46:37 PM

Hmmm.wouldnt it be interesting to see a park in
> Honolulu or Anchorage,AL !!!!

Honolulu could use a woodie! BTW do you have to be a native Hawiian to buy land or could anyone that is a US citizen buy land there if the have and is willing to spend the huge amount of money?? I think Honolulu would be a GRAET place for an amusement pier with a HUGE world class hyper wooden twister!!(My dream!) I would LOVE to live in Hawii if theres an airtime filled woodie and if I had the money to do so! The climate is the GREATEST in the world!! Can I also buy a house there(if I was rich enough to do so!) BTW did the Powerball roll over? I need to play it and win it to achieve my coaster dream!!

PFF

Re: what is the problem? by Dustijn Hollon at 4/13/00 11:26:14 PM

Well lets take for example if Worlds of Fun became a SixFlags park. The Following rides would be renamed Mamba = Superman Ride of Steel Timber Wolf = Missouri Cyclone Orient Express = Viper Boomerang = Flashback (ok so that's not too bad)

Or CedarPoint Mantis = Ohio Scorcher Millenium Force = Ulimate Superman Ride of Steel Mean Streak = The Secretary (LOL)

Not to mention WHERE THE HECK WOULD YOU PUT A GOTHAM CITY AT IN WORLDS OF FUN? Oh let's put it in the middle of Africa like they put that dang Coasters 50 style restaurant

Whatever! Like we could stop them even if it happened.

Enough ranting and raving D

Re: Who cares about name changing(NM) by SFRULES at 4/14/00 10:57:19 AM

> Well lets take for example if Worlds of Fun
> became a SixFlags park. The Following rides
> would be renamed Mamba = Superman Ride of
> Steel Timber Wolf = Missouri Cyclone Orient
> Express = Viper Boomerang = Flashback (ok so
> that's not too bad) Or CedarPoint Mantis =
> Ohio Scorcher Millenium Force = Ulimate
> Superman Ride of Steel Mean Streak = The
> Secretary (LOL) Not to mention WHERE THE
> HECK WOULD YOU PUT A GOTHAM CITY AT IN
> WORLDS OF FUN? Oh let's put it in the middle
> of Africa like they put that dang Coasters
> 50 style restaurant Whatever! Like we could
> stop them even if it happened. Enough
> ranting and raving D

How do you spell unoriginality? by Dustijn Hollon at 4/14/00 12:01:22 PM

Yes I do believe it's spelled S-I-X-F-L-A-G-S

:)

Re: How do you spell unoriginality? by SFRULES at 4/14/00 12:18:16 PM

> Yes I do believe it's spelled
> S-I-X-F-L-A-G-S :) LMAO, Well I disagree with your point about unoriginality with SF's. PKS spent some money getting the WB rights so how is it unoriginality? I think its called there theme. I think your against the Batman theme and you have every right to if you want! Actually I don't like the magnitude of the Batman theme myself, I think it is too small in scope. I don't think a all out Gotham City will ever happen considering the majority of PKS are not year round operations.