Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > URC day @ PKI...whos going so far?

URC day @ PKI...whos going so far?

GR8 Ump

Posted:
4/13/00 at
3:34:26 PM

See title...I'd say I am 80-90% sure i will be there on june 3rd

Re: URC day @ PKI...whos going so far? by swOHman at 4/13/00 4:56:41 PM

> See title...I'd say I am 80-90% sure i will
> be there on june 3rd

I'll be there with my soon to be coaster enthusiast friend (He likes them, but he isn't really an enthusiast).

swOHman a.k.a. Brian (PKI in 1 day!!!)

Re: URC day @ PKI...whos going so far? by Patripman Patripman Profile at 4/13/00 5:03:22 PM

> See title...I'd say I am 80-90% sure i will
> be there on june 3rd

Camp Ripples will be set up by 3 on June 2nd, then an evening at the park then a campfire with my favorite beverages. June 3rd wake up pound down 10 cups of coffee then walk to the park for the gathering. Anyone who is interested in visiting the campsite I will be at the PKI campgroud. I may also have vacancies both nights if someone needs a place to crash. See you there. Patripman

Re: Who cares about PKI? I need reservations 4... by sparky sparky Profile at 4/13/00 6:53:05 PM

Camp Ripples will be set up by 3 on June 2nd,
> then an evening at the park then a campfire
> with my favorite beverages. June 3rd wake up
> pound down 10 cups of coffee then walk to
> the park for the gathering. Anyone who is
> interested in visiting the campsite I will
> be at the PKI campgroud. I may also have
> vacancies both nights if someone needs a
> place to crash. See you there. Patripman

Camp Ripples at Phoenix Phall Phunfest. Last year saw the Camp Ripples Resort nearly booked, thanks to wonderful accomodations and a beautiful view of Twister almost from right on top of the Texas Avenue Tunnel. Do I need my Super 8 VIP card or can Ripples confirm right here on the message board?

-sparky (who is very upset he won't be able to attend URC day, but instead will finishing up his first California trip on Sat the third riding the Belmont Park Giant Dipper before flying back to NY).

Re: URC day @ PKI...whos going so far? by johnny upsidown at 4/13/00 7:43:59 PM

I will be at the URC PKI on the SOB. I will be at the park for the morning walk back. Hope to see everybody. see ya upsidown

Re: Who cares about PKI? I need reservations 4... by Ripples at 4/13/00 7:51:18 PM

> Camp Ripples will be set up by 3 on June
> 2nd, Camp Ripples at Phoenix Phall
> Phunfest. Last year saw the Camp Ripples
> Resort nearly booked, thanks to wonderful
> accomodations and a beautiful view of
> Twister almost from right on top of the
> Texas Avenue Tunnel. Do I need my Super 8
> VIP card or can Ripples confirm right here
> on the message board? -sparky (who is very
> upset he won't be able to attend URC day,
> but instead will finishing up his first
> California trip on Sat the third riding the
> Belmont Park Giant Dipper before flying back
> to NY).

No problem, in fact I have already caled the park and i am planning a different site this year MAYBE! I have added a new 2 man tent to the mix so now you can have your own room if you like. But as of now you are confirmed for 2 Sparky. Ripples

Re: URC day @ PKI...whos going so far? by chillforce chillforce Profile at 4/13/00 8:25:55 PM

Well I hope that you guys did not expect a URC event with the chillforce. See you all on the 3rd

Ed

Re: Who cares about PKI? I need reservations 4... by ben at 4/14/00 8:59:24 PM

No problem, in fact I have already caled the
> park and i am planning a different site this
> year MAYBE! I have added a new 2 man tent to
> the mix so now you can have your own room if
> you like. But as of now you are confirmed
> for 2 Sparky. Ripples

Hey Bernard... I honestly have no idea what my schedule (or my dad's schedule) will be come October (although I'll have my license then...) but if possible I'd love to but in a bit of a reservation if that's at all possible. please? :) Camp Ripples rulez. -ben