Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > What will BGT next coaster be?

What will BGT next coaster be?

PINK FLOYD FANATIC

Posted:
4/13/00 at
2:56:33 AM

I have also heard rumors a while back that BGT was planning a standup looper but I hope a hyper comes first for 2001! I forgot to mention about the standup rumor in my last post!

PFF

Re: What will BGT next coaster be? by Cool Coaster at 4/13/00 8:36:52 AM

> I have also heard rumors a while back that
> BGT was planning a standup looper but I hope
> a hyper comes first for 2001! I forgot to
> mention about the standup rumor in my last
> post! PFF

First, I heard it was going to be a standup, but I posted a message a while ago about this subject and someone replied and said more likely that its going to be a hyper. That would be great, but I would probably favor more on the side if we had a standup. I have never been on a standup and Im going to get those passes this weekend to go for the rest of the year. IMO, it was stupid that they would make such a great deal and screw over season passholders like this. Now theyh will probably lose money and more people will be coming and it will be more crowded.

Re: What will BGT next coaster be? by PINK FLOYD FANATIC at 4/13/00 10:36:51 PM

First, I heard it was going to be a standup, but
> I posted a message a while ago about this
> subject and someone replied and said more
> likely that its going to be a hyper. That
> would be great, but I would probably favor
> more on the side if we had a standup. I have
> never been on a standup and Im going to get
> those passes this weekend to go for the rest
> of the year. IMO, it was stupid that they
> would make such a great deal and screw over
> season passholders like this. Now theyh will
> probably lose money and more people will be
> coming and it will be more crowded.

Put the hyper in first because ALL of the southern half of the state lacks a good airtime FILLED coaster and its is NEED quite badly!!! After that I'd favor a standup BTW what is the height limit now at BGT? I think I've heard that it has been lifted!!

PFF