Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Conneaut lake needs to survive.

Conneaut lake needs to survive.

Raptor Timmy

Posted:
4/11/00 at
8:36:25 PM

CL is a wonderful summer destination. I love all the big parks as much as anyone BUT there is a place for parks like this with lots of trees and plety of classic rides. Here is a place that can truly be relaxing, you are not worrying about getting everything in by closing time and your feet still have life in them at the end of the day. All this park needs is a little loving care and maybe a few more rides but nothing gigatic that would be out of place, also spend a little more in advertising to let people know that the park is still there and CL should be fine. Also Lake Conneaut is one of the most beautiful lakes in this part of the country.

Re: Conneaut lake needs to survive. by Joe at 4/12/00 2:19:31 AM

Please tell me more about CLP.....Is it going to open for 2000???? Who owns this park????

I agree with you...CLP is a great park and with the support of the community and a strong Marketing plan this could be a winner with all the new young families...

Let me know

> CL is a wonderful summer destination. I love
> all the big parks as much as anyone BUT
> there is a place for parks like this with
> lots of trees and plety of classic rides.
> Here is a place that can truly be relaxing,
> you are not worrying about getting
> everything in by closing time and your feet
> still have life in them at the end of the
> day. All this park needs is a little loving
> care and maybe a few more rides but nothing
> gigatic that would be out of place, also
> spend a little more in advertising to let
> people know that the park is still there and
> CL should be fine. Also Lake Conneaut is one
> of the most beautiful lakes in this part of
> the country.