Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > What SFMM needs for 2001 is ...

What SFMM needs for 2001 is ...

PINK FLOYD FANATIC

Posted:
4/11/00 at
2:56:57 AM

A woodie that breaks ALL woodie records but without loops and a double track like Colossus to move the lines faster!!

PFF

Re: What SFMM needs for 2001 is ... by DR PEPPER at 4/11/00 4:19:48 AM

> A woodie that breaks ALL woodie records but
> without loops and a double track like
> Colossus to move the lines faster!! PFF
>I agree!What's with Son of Beast?Save the loops for steel tracks!!

Re: What SFMM needs for 2001 is ... by Steve at 4/11/00 10:06:05 AM

I think MM needs to mellow for awhile. You guys got plenty, let's not get too greedy when other SF parks could use some of MM's budget. Honestly, I would be very upset to see MM get another major coaster installation next year. It's not fair to other SF parks. That's goes for SFFT too, and maybe SFO. Sit back and admire MM for awhile and feel lucky your next Premier's Golden Goose.

Re: What SFMM needs for 2001 is ... by K.C. at 4/11/00 10:30:03 AM

Whats with SOB you asked. PKI already has some very large wooden coasters one being the Beast. They wanted to do something different, and adding a loop to the new coaster seemed like a good idea to them. Will it? We will just have to wait and see. However, I am just glad to see them getting another coaster and I won't complain.

Re: What SFMM needs for 2001 is ... by Beavis at 4/11/00 11:03:19 AM

the reason there geting something big next year is cuz its gona be the 30th aniversary.

Re: What SFMM needs for 2001 is ... by Schrecken Schrecken Profile at 4/11/00 2:48:53 PM

I'll second that notion - SFMM needs some good wood real badly!

Re: What SFMM needs for 2001 is ... by Boxmbman at 4/11/00 3:26:55 PM

I'm almost positive that SFMM will get the world's biggest and fastest floorless coaster with at least 8 inversions. It will most likely go behind Psyclone. Parts should be arriving in June.

-Jeff

Re: What SFMM needs for 2001 is ... by Johnny Mnemonic at 4/11/00 6:39:25 PM

I think MM needs to mellow for awhile. You guys
> got plenty, let's not get too greedy when
> other SF parks could use some of MM's
> budget. Honestly, I would be very upset to
> see MM get another major coaster
> installation next year. It's not fair to
> other SF parks. That's goes for SFFT too,
> and maybe SFO. Sit back and admire MM for
> awhile and feel lucky your next Premier's
> Golden Goose.

I understand what your saying, but unfortunately it happens all the time in every park chain. Compare what CP gets to KBF and Dorney. Compare what PKI gets to PCW and PGA. There's a golden goose in every chain and it's not going to change. I wouldn't be surprised at all if SFMM gets another coaster next year, and no other SF park gets anything, and SFKK really needs something big!