Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > inside track magazine

inside track magazine

Jonathan L Mayeux

Posted:
4/10/00 at
2:51:21 PM

I am looking to locate and purchase back issues of Inside Track magazine. I am also interested in purchasing a complete set of back issues if available. Please reply even if you can only provide a source that may provide possible imfo. Thanks.

Re: inside track magazine by Schrecken Schrecken Profile at 4/10/00 10:38:51 PM

> I am looking to locate and purchase back
> issues of Inside Track magazine. I am also
> interested in purchasing a complete set of
> back issues if available. Please reply even
> if you can only provide a source that may
> provide possible imfo. Thanks.

Here is the address I found in the back of a book on coasters: Inside Track PO Box 7956 Newark, Delaware 19714-7956 Phone (302) 737-3667

The book I got this info from is about 3 years old, so I don't know if the address and phone# current, but if that doesn't work you could try a websearch a good site is http://members.aol.com/parklinks/links/htm It is a site that has links to amusement industry sites. Hope this helps.

Re: A WARNING!!!!! by Coaster Nut at 4/10/00 11:58:23 PM

I HIGHLY reccomend NOT giving Mark Wyatt (Inside Track) ANY money!! That ...hmmmm, how can I put this WITHOUT cussing... person, has conned HUNDREDS of enthusiasts out of thousands of dollars! Hundreds of us had sent him money for inside Track and he NEVER delivered! And then KEPT all the money!! DO NOT give him ANYTHING! It's gotten so bad that if you were to compare older shows, such as wild rides2(I think thats the one), etc.. to recently edited versions of the same show, you'll notice that he has been edited out of them. These are the shows the use the same footage of the same rides on more recent shows! It could save them money and time to use him and they won't! How many times do you see THAT happening?! If you can manage to find someone who still happens to have a copy, go for it. But DON'T waste your hard earned money on a looser like Mark Wyatt! I'd hate to see another one of us lose money to that ....hmmmm... man! We deserve better! Right?!

Coaster Nut

BOYCOTT Mark Wyatt!

Re: A WARNING!!!!! by Schrecken Schrecken Profile at 4/11/00 11:41:30 PM

I HIGHLY reccomend NOT giving Mark Wyatt (Inside
> Track) ANY money!! That ...hmmmm, how can I
> put this WITHOUT cussing... person, has
> conned HUNDREDS of enthusiasts out of
> thousands of dollars! Hundreds of us had
> sent him money for inside Track and he NEVER
> delivered! And then KEPT all the money!! DO
> NOT give him ANYTHING! It's gotten so bad
> that if you were to compare older shows,
> such as wild rides2(I think thats the one),
> etc.. to recently edited versions of the
> same show, you'll notice that he has been
> edited out of them. These are the shows the
> use the same footage of the same rides on
> more recent shows! It could save them money
> and time to use him and they won't! How many
> times do you see THAT happening?! If you can
> manage to find someone who still happens to
> have a copy, go for it. But DON'T waste your
> hard earned money on a looser like Mark
> Wyatt! I'd hate to see another one of us
> lose money to that ....hmmmm... man! We
> deserve better! Right?! Coaster Nut
> BOYCOTT Mark Wyatt!

Gee, I didn't know anything about that. I actually got the magazines from him, but that was almost 3 years ago. I guess I got lucky.

Re: More then you know!! ( no msg) by Coaster Nut at 4/12/00 12:38:01 AM

> I HIGHLY reccomend NOT giving Mark Wyatt
> (Inside Gee, I didn't know anything about
> that. I actually got the magazines from him,
> but that was almost 3 years ago. I guess I
> got lucky.

Inside Track? Don't Bother... by EBL at 4/12/00 5:12:02 PM

I signed up for three years of Inside Track back in 1996. Up until early last year, I think I've received about 15 issues. It got delayed and delayed, and there was a promise--in writing, inside one of the last issues--that it was being improved and would start coming regularly. (It was usually late!)

Well, here it is, April 2000, and no more Inside Track. I've started getting Amusement Today, which is at least as good.

As far as I'm concerned, Inside Track is history.

Eric