Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > I have a picture of the Boss train. somebody help!

I have a picture of the Boss train. somebody help!

Brad Brad Profile

Posted:
4/9/00 at
2:59:03 PM

I went on saturday to get a close look at the Boss. It was a season pass processing day, and they were runnung the train so people could get a look at the Boss. They mentioned that as we went through the train shed, we would see one of the trains for the Boss. I Grabbed my digital camera and got one picture of it. I dont have a website, so I need to E-Mail it to somebody with a website so they can put on the board. Any willing to do it?? Brad

Re: I have a picture of the Boss train. somebody h by Magnum Allan at 4/9/00 4:59:50 PM

> Sure, I would be more than happy to put it up on my much-in-need of improvement site. My e-mail address is ahamby@adelphia.net so if you send it to me tonight I will have it up within an hour or so. Thanks a lot, Allan.

Re: I have a picture of the Boss train. somebody h by The Coaster Phreak at 4/10/00 12:15:29 AM

Hey, I can post it too... I am not trying to beat anyone out of the chance, but I have a page devoted to SFStl, and would be more then happy to post while giving you full credit and recognition.

Greg The Coaster Phreak

My SFStl Page