Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > More ?'s (Knotts)

More ?'s (Knotts)

MrDan

Posted:
4/9/00 at
3:10:33 AM

On another unrelated topic to my message about the possiblity of a Minnesota-tien trip, my family is going to California this year (I'm gonna have a HUGE roller-coasterin' summer) and we have one night open. We already have plans to go to SFMW (my choice) and Disneyland as our two parks of choice.

In looking into tickets for KBF, I found their night time special tickets and now we're thinking about running in to Knott's too. Here goes...

How are the lines in Knotts in August? I would definately want to do Ghostrider, Montezooma's Revenge, the Boomerang and the mine train ride. Is the parachute ride still there (I was terrified and cried the entire time last time I was on that... of course, I think I was 5 or 6.)

Thanks again!

dan

Re: More ?'s (Knotts) by Chainrider at 4/9/00 1:06:24 PM

> On another unrelated topic to my message
> about the possiblity of a Minnesota-tien
> trip, my family is going to California this
> year (I'm gonna have a HUGE
> roller-coasterin' summer) and we have one
> night open. We already have plans to go to
> SFMW (my choice) and Disneyland as our two
> parks of choice. In looking into tickets
> for KBF, I found their night time special
> tickets and now we're thinking about running
> in to Knott's too. Here goes... How are the
> lines in Knotts in August? I would
> definately want to do Ghostrider,
> Montezooma's Revenge, the Boomerang and the
> mine train ride. Is the parachute ride still
> there (I was terrified and cried the entire
> time last time I was on that... of course, I
> think I was 5 or 6.) Thanks again! dan

The lines in August ar pretty horrid. DO NOT go on a weekend. A Tuesday or Wedensday is the best day to go. The parachute ride is gone but surpreme scream should terrify you. Anyway, I wouldnt wait more than two hours for anything except GhostRider.

Mike