Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Freeze vallied and info on Boss

Freeze vallied and info on Boss

SFSLboy

Posted:
4/8/00 at
7:33:57 PM

I was training at Six Flags St. Louis today. Mr. Freeze training started today. The first train out this morning vallied. If you don't know what that means, it means that the train made it around to the tower, but didn't make it back to the station. The train doesn't get through the banked turn. It then heads back towards the tower, then towards the turn...for about twenty minutes...hehe. It's really funny to watch. This doesn't mean Freeze is broken or anything. It has happened before, and it will happen again...I just found it amusing that it was the first train they sent out this morning.

Also, Tom Iven is pushing hard for the Boss to be done for the 21st of April. There are still no guarentees, but they are working constantly. In the past week, they've done A LOT of work. As far as I could see, the structure is now done. A lot of the tracking is done. The bridge (que line) is not done, and there is still some work to be done. And then there is the testing. So, while I don't see it opening on the 21st, the park is crossing their fingers that it will be ready. SFSLboy