Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Oregon park ?

Oregon park ?

O-High-O

Posted:
4/8/00 at
1:01:08 PM

That park in Oregon, I believe it is called Enchanted Forest, what is it like? I have not heard much about it. Coasters? Water rides?

Re: Oregon park ? by Masher at 4/8/00 7:18:17 PM

> That park in Oregon, I believe it is called
> Enchanted Forest, what is it like? I have
> not heard much about it. Coasters? Water
> rides?

This is a well maintained park set in the forests outside of the Capital of Salem. The Ice Mountain Bobsled is a grand themed terrain steel with the only enclosed cars, aka a bobsled, in the USA.

It also has on of the premier walk through haunted houses in the United States and an well done water ride that was added in 1998.

The original storybook portion of the park is a fascinating journey into childrens fairy tales.

The park also has a one of a kind indoor water fountain light show.

Quite frankly it was one of the most original, fasicnating family orientated parks I have visited. Well worth the trip if your in the area.

Next store is Thrill Ville USA featuring a Anton Schwarzkopf Jet Star Twister, and an extremly rare Overland Amusment Junior Coaster. It also has the only operating Fly-O-Plane ride in North America.

Bottom Line: "If your looking for unique, fun ride and attracation value the combination of Enchanted Forest and Thrill Ville is hard to beat".

Enchanted forest home page