Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Computer Down...No Passes....

Computer Down...No Passes....

Jersey Joe

Posted:
4/7/00 at
8:30:48 PM

Went to SFGAdv to get my wife and kids' passes processed today at 4pm. First sign of a bad night? They opened the gates at 4:20pm. This year they are doing the pre-processing at the Lakefront instead of the front of the park like last year (which in our opinion was run more efficiently). Well, we got in the one line to exchange our stubs for the ticket forms and got in line. Only about 12 people in front of us, we should be in and out, right? WRONG! The door is still locked. 30 minutes later, the door is still locked and they finally told us that the computers are down. We filled out our forms in line, so we just decided to take them home with us and go back one day during Easter Break and get them processed. Oh well, it was a good idea, anyway. :-(

Jersey Joe

Jersey Joe's Coaster Pages

Re: Computer Down...No Passes.... by chillforce chillforce Profile at 4/7/00 11:40:53 PM

At least you got to see the park, I have not done that since the first weekend of March LOL.

Ed

Re: Computer Down...No Passes.... by Jersey Joe at 4/8/00 12:39:03 AM

> At least you got to see the park, I have not
> done that since the first weekend of March
> LOL. Ed

This is true, but there's something about going in a park and the rides are running here and there with only employees on them. Oh, btw, they were testing Greta (GASM) several times with two different trains, so it looks like it might be open tomorrow. Have fun tomorrow. The rain is coming in the late afternoon, maybe it'll clear out the crowd and you can really enjoy the remainder of the evening!

Jersey Joe

Jersey Joe's Coaster Pages