Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Whoa! Profiles!

Whoa! Profiles!

MrDan

Posted:
4/7/00 at
2:59:05 AM

I just today figured out the thing about the profiles at the bottom of the page after posting here for over half a year now. Needless to say I posted mine and then spent some time looking through other peoples...

Okay, there is absolutely no way that many people still post here on a regular basis. I was just wondering if all the extra profiles have a way of being filtered out. I know it's darn near impossible, but I would like to know who on there doesn't post anymore...

Pipe dreams maybe? Ideas anyone? Eric since you're in charge, is there any policy in place about old profiles or something like that?

dan

Re: Whoa! Profiles! by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 4/7/00 4:01:45 AM

> I just today figured out the thing about the
> profiles at the bottom of the page after
> posting here for over half a year now.
> Needless to say I posted mine and then spent
> some time looking through other peoples...
> Okay, there is absolutely no way that many
> people still post here on a regular basis. I
> was just wondering if all the extra profiles
> have a way of being filtered out. I know
> it's darn near impossible, but I would like
> to know who on there doesn't post anymore...
> Pipe dreams maybe? Ideas anyone? Eric since
> you're in charge, is there any policy in
> place about old profiles or something like
> that? dan

Dan,

Not everyone still posts on a regular basis but you would be surprised at the number of people who still stop by, read and post once in awhile.

I am planning to update the profiles section in the future. At that time there will be a major house cleaning, but not without a simple email going out to everyone who has posted a profile.

Thanks for the feedback.

Eric