Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > HOW DO I BECOME ACE MEMBER?(nm)

HOW DO I BECOME ACE MEMBER?(nm)

mrd4u2

Posted:
4/7/00 at
1:22:39 AM

post message or send e-ml.

Re: HOW DO I BECOME ACE MEMBER?(nm) by acer at 4/7/00 1:30:40 AM

You can download an application from the ACE web site by clicking on the link below. The web site is full of info on coaster events and has a state by state directory of parks.

I hope you join, it is a great club with lots of benifits.

acer

ACE web site

Re: HOW DO I BECOME ACE MEMBER?(nm) by mrd4u2 at 4/7/00 1:34:11 AM

> You can download an application from the ACE
> web site by clicking on the link below. The
> web site is full of info on coaster events
> and has a state by state directory of parks.
> I hope you join, it is a great club with
> lots of benifits. acer

Thanks acer!

Re: How do I become an ACE member? by MrDan at 4/7/00 2:52:28 AM

Hey, speaking of ACE just earlier this week I recieved my information, card and everything else. I have a few questions for those of you that have been members for much longer then I.

Does anyone have any solid information on what the SOB/Beast first ride thing is going to be? Is it going to be a tour of the grounds or is it going to be just the first ride in the morning?

Does anyone have the reprinted issue of the American Eagle's rise? Is it any good, and does it do my favorite coaster justice?

Anything general information we should know about ACE and it's events, especially around the Midwest area?

Thanks!

dan

Re: How do I become an ACE member? by acer at 4/7/00 8:56:07 AM

Welcome to the club! The ACE walkback at PKI is the opportunity to ride either the Beast or Sonny, without having to stand by the ropes until 10 AM and then make a mad dash for the queues. It's pretty funny to see the look on kids faces, when they run up to the queue thinking they will be the 1st ride and there is already a group of ACERS standing around talking, while waiting to ride. The walkbacks happen every AM that the park is open to the public, just be at the former Glass Blower's Shop at 9:30 AM, it's the 1st building on the right side as you face the fountain.

As for the reprinted issue of the American Eagles rise, do you know what issue it is (year, month)? We have so many ACE News.

Check out the web site for coaster events, this is a good year to live in the Mid-west. The ACE Summer Convention will be at Holiday World & SFKK, with an add on day and a half at PKI.

While not an ACE Events, Stark Raven Mad at Holiday World is a fantasic event. As is Coastermania at CP.

Most coaster events include a meal and more importantly a little thing we call ERT. ERT stands for exclusive ride time. Parks will either let us ride certain coasters before the park opens or after the park closes.

Again welcome to the club and enjoy!

acer

ACE Web site

Re: HOW DO I BECOME ACE MEMBER?(nm) by TheBeastAaron at 4/8/00 12:00:40 PM

I am a ACE member and it is worth the money! I got my membership when my dad went on the ACE website (www.aceonline.org) and went to the part that says "Join ACE". You can either join via the internet, or it you have Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download the form, fill it our, print it out, and mail it in with your money.

-Aaron

ACE Online